May 01, 2024, 11:01:51 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Server Update June 28th 2011 2:37 AM EST.

Server Update June 28th 2011 2:37 AM EST.

Started by Santa, June 28, 2011, 04:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

June 28, 2011, 04:42:07 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:44:12 AM by RedEyes
I have added several features to the server to prevent the server from crashing.  The server will now run more efficient, and to prove it, we have added a server up-time feature on the home page underneath server status.  If the server makes it 1 week online without problems, then I will be holding a event which will give brand new items out to everyone who participates.  Also, I have not been able to check my PM's for a few days, and will not be able to unban people until I get home from my vacation.  So, if you are impatient about being unbanned quickly, then simply make a new account until your appeal has been read!  Also, some lag may be fixed when joining rooms / creating rooms / exiting rooms.  There was a slight delay that was purposely added to prevent null rooms, but I have reworked the function, and it will no longer pause your connections.  The server up-time automatically resets when the server is turned on.

Have a wonderful day,

~RedEyes.

(P.S. If you don't want to read all of the above, it basically means the server should not crash anymore.)

Tekimoto

When do you get home? :o also hf @ ur vacation.          Also very good update :)

Santa

June 28, 2011, 04:50:36 AM #2 Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:01:29 AM by RedEyes
Actually, I did not test the update, and it appears that there is a problem with rooms at the moment.  I will check into this right now.

Thanks!

Edit: This problem has been identified.  I will fix this now.

Edit 2: This problem has been successfully resolved.  Have a wonderful day.

(I am not able to test updates before I release them, as I am at a hotel at the moment lol.)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-