June 01, 2024, 11:35:19 AMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Whats your thoughts on staff member's getting kick out of guilds.

Whats your thoughts on staff member's getting kick out of guilds.

Started by Selene, June 30, 2011, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should staff member's be back in guilds?

Don't care
Don't let staff member's back in guilds
Don't care

iwasbobo

Quote from: Optimism on June 30, 2011, 09:29:52 PM
Quote from: iwasbobo on June 30, 2011, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: Optimism on June 30, 2011, 09:26:48 PM
Who said just ICE? Also, it isn't ICE "getting his way". He and others there have a very legit point to make. Its this simple. If you can't see this, then you're simply being bias as all hell.

One guild of, say, 40 people overrules the rest of the community? If you're trying to keep a balance, why side with the minority when the rest of the community will become displeased???

Fallacy. Its called the ad populous fallacy. Simply because the majority believe something to be right, doesn't mean it is right. The minority must be protected. Always. It is clearly unfair.

\facepalm.

Yet you didn't even give the majority a chance to speak their opinions before acting.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Yz

Who said just ICE? Also, it isn't ICE "getting his way". He and others there have a very legit point to make. Its this simple. If you can't see this, then you're simply being bias as all hell.

One guild of, say, 40 people overrules the rest of the community? If you're trying to keep a balance, why side with the minority when the rest of the community will become displeased???

Fallacy. Its called the ad populous fallacy. Simply because the majority believe something to be right, doesn't mean it is right. The minority must be protected. Always. It is clearly unfair.

\facepalm.

It's not what the majority thinks it's what you think, it's always been that way, with your GFX and your decisions, if everyone hates on something you disagree with them on they are wrong. Again, ALWAYS been that way, and everyone knows it- and no, you can not nearly <3 Gramps as much as anyone in Red does.

Ross's post about a fight between Silence and Redemption is correct. He's not biased because he doesn't even care about any guild he's in, which is cool with us, and he's right on it being obvious that this GM issue only became a problem when Red was about to prove yet again we're the best in BC (not like we need proof lol). And nobodies bias but you because you're so loyal to being a GM.
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: iwasbobo on June 30, 2011, 09:33:44 PM

\facepalm.

Yet you didn't even give the majority a chance to speak their opinions before acting.

As I've stated, regardless of opinion, Allie would have walked this path. Moreover, I would have walked it with her. Its unfair for guilds to hold GM accounts. Simple truth. If you don't know why -- go read the announcement thread. I refuse to repeat myself again. Guys, really? This community needs to grow a few brain cells.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Rossbach

Quote from: Optimism on June 30, 2011, 09:32:50 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 30, 2011, 09:31:21 PM

Ice is the one who came up with the idea. This is happening RIGHT when Red is about to pass silence. If Ice posed the idea, then it is what he wants. Apparently Gramps ideas get no say.

This is just another fight between Silence and Redemption, gone too far that violate the staff rights.

I don't hate Silence, or am I biased. I am just pointing out the facts, sorry if the facts are one sided. That is what you get when scientists goes into a lab and tests something on if it is something they believe it is are not. Even if they don't agree with it, yet it proves it, they can't be biased and trow it away and say their idea was right.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA -- IT IS A PROBLAMATIC CONCERN THAT NEEDS TO BE REMEDIED. STOP BRINGING YOUR BIAS OPINIONS INTO AN OBJECTIVE DISCUSSION -- YOU'RE MAKING THIS A SUBJECTIVE CIRCLE JERK. CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. DEAL WITH IT.

SERIOUSLY? THE ONE WHO COMES UP WITH A IDEA DOESN'T MATTER? IT IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST, WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TO LEARN NAMES OF PEOPLE IN SCHOOL? -- IT HAS BECOME A "PROBLAMATIC" CONCERN EVER SINCE THIS "IDEA FROM A PERSON WHO DOESN'T MATTER" CAME INTO PLACE. YET AGAIN THIS IS NOT BIASED, I AM STATING THE FACTS THAT GRAMPS IS NOT GETTING HIS WAY, AND YET ICE IS. -- DID YOU JUST CALL ME A JERK? YOUR A STAFF MEMBER. SAME HERE CAPS IS BROKEN, DEAL WITH IT.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Once again what I've said before; if you have a problem with it (especially you GMs who are acting like little kids about this) than you should come to me; not whine to your friends or guild mates.
I'm locking this thread and likely all others in which are regarding this.

Optimism

Quote from: Rossbach on June 30, 2011, 09:37:11 PM
Quote from: Optimism on June 30, 2011, 09:32:50 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 30, 2011, 09:31:21 PM

Ice is the one who came up with the idea. This is happening RIGHT when Red is about to pass silence. If Ice posed the idea, then it is what he wants. Apparently Gramps ideas get no say.

This is just another fight between Silence and Redemption, gone too far that violate the staff rights.

I don't hate Silence, or am I biased. I am just pointing out the facts, sorry if the facts are one sided. That is what you get when scientists goes into a lab and tests something on if it is something they believe it is are not. Even if they don't agree with it, yet it proves it, they can't be biased and trow it away and say their idea was right.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA -- IT IS A PROBLAMATIC CONCERN THAT NEEDS TO BE REMEDIED. STOP BRINGING YOUR BIAS OPINIONS INTO AN OBJECTIVE DISCUSSION -- YOU'RE MAKING THIS A SUBJECTIVE CIRCLE JERK. CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. DEAL WITH IT.

SERIOUSLY? THE ONE WHO COMES UP WITH A IDEA DOESN'T MATTER? IT IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST, WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE TO LEARN NAMES OF PEOPLE IN SCHOOL? -- IT HAS BECOME A "PROBLAMATIC" CONCERN EVER SINCE THIS "IDEA FROM A PERSON WHO DOESN'T MATTER" CAME INTO PLACE. YET AGAIN THIS IS NOT BIASED, I AM STATING THE FACTS THAT GRAMPS IS NOT GETTING HIS WAY, AND YET ICE IS. -- DID YOU JUST CALL ME A JERK? YOUR A STAFF MEMBER. SAME HERE CAPS IS BROKEN, DEAL WITH IT.

The reason it doesn't matter who came up with the idea is because the idea remains as such -- an idea, regardless of who brings it up. If it is a good idea, it will be considered. If it is not, then it won't be. Brain cells. Get some.

Fixed my caps lock btw :).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Lyric_

In Tyler's defense, this was Allie's idea.

He is simply the messenger.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-