March 29, 2024, 11:44:51 AMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Allie just hates on me 'cause....

Allie just hates on me 'cause....

Started by supar, June 30, 2011, 10:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supar

June 30, 2011, 10:38:01 PM Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:41:34 PM by supar
...my man bewbz are bigger than hers. :3

edit; THIS WAS ALL NERD'S IDEA

DamDatNerd

Quote from: supar on June 30, 2011, 10:38:01 PM
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
                                                                                                ;D

supar

June 30, 2011, 10:40:44 PM #2 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:42:01 PM by supar
Quote from: DamDatNerd on June 30, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: supar on June 30, 2011, 10:38:01 PM
MY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to chargeMY milkshake brings All Da Boyz to the yard and their like its better then yours and their like its better then urs i could teach u but i got to charge
                                                                                                ;D

Kelis - Milkshake

zomniethe4

Zom

supar

zomniethe4

Zom

supar

June 30, 2011, 11:27:09 PM #7 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:31:03 PM by supar
Nahhh, because i just went to the url.
http://www.publicorgan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/u-mad-cuz-im-stylin-on-u-300x243.jpg
Like a cool kid. xD
AND YEAH. IM MAD CAUSE YOU STYLIN ON ME

edit; Why's the picture decided to work now, after I worked so hard to go to the web page?

supar

DamDatNerd

supar

Quote from: DamDatNerd on June 30, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
Quote from: S on June 30, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
***gots
lol ur just mad cause our milkshakes can do dat x)
OOOH! I know he/she is.
xD
Speaking of that, YO S PERSON. ARE YOU A GUY OR CHICK.
LEMME KNOW
I WANT YO DIGITS.
WE COULD TOTALLY BE BROS.
MAYBE GAY.

kaos555

Well supar i like ur man bewbs :3 <3

The path is open.

DamDatNerd

Quote from: supar on June 30, 2011, 11:57:48 PM
Quote from: DamDatNerd on June 30, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
Quote from: S on June 30, 2011, 11:41:34 PM
***gots
lol ur just mad cause our milkshakes can do dat x)
OOOH! I know he/she is.
xD
Speaking of that, YO S PERSON. ARE YOU A GUY OR CHICK.
LEMME KNOW
I WANT YO DIGITS.
WE COULD TOTALLY BE BROS.
MAYBE GAY.
LOL IKR if its a guy  u can have him if its girl ill get her u know xD

supar

Quote from: kaos555 on June 30, 2011, 11:58:17 PM
Well supar i like ur man bewbs :3 <3
Ooooh, kaos.
xD ***

@nerd
Aiight man. Sounds good, if its a guy, i get him, if its a chick, you try and fail miserably.
Too bad im straight, ill give him to kaos.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-