7ehNoob

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Mrhappy

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Mrhappy

Quote from: FireyDevel on September 01, 2010, 06:30:58 PM
Lol I liked you up until you decided you were going to call out Redemption. For starters, check our thread. Hear of people complaining? Hear any bad flack about our guild? Notice how we grind together, have the most GP, and a guild that doesn't hack.

You show me where in our thread does it say we don't take care of our members? Hell, Gramps, Iri, TehNoob, Meta, Ross, Bounty, Myself, Robo, Vedzen, Tricky, are all 200 or there abouts, and you know what I see? I see every one of them grinding, not by themselves, but in rooms full of Redemption members who are lower levels, doing levels like 161 at lvl 200 JUST to get boxes for the other players.

Btw, the last family I saw hack together as much as you guys, were in The Hills Have Eyes.

You may be trying to get your guild to be more like a family? But right now it's looked upon like insest...
191 :D

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Bounty

Quote from: Corr on September 01, 2010, 07:16:03 PM
Bobo/Cam (when he gets active again)/Opti

Me and Gramps will look for items. There we go.

Mad for what bobo?

I was in your shop for like not even a day.

Hmmm How many votes do i still need?

+6 already ;)

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Racenata

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

iwasbobo

You should be in Bounty. WHICH MEANS YOU CAN JOIN THE EPICHAX SHOP.

...If Corr allows it.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Bounty

Quote from: storageguy on September 01, 2010, 10:26:43 PM
You should be in Bounty. WHICH MEANS YOU CAN JOIN THE EPICHAX SHOP.

...If Corr allows it.

I join for the Gp and bvb but not for the shop.

I'm a retired box grinder. ;)

iwasbobo

But.. But...

WHY!

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Bounty

Quote from: storageguy on September 01, 2010, 10:30:33 PM
But.. But...

WHY!

Im retired.

But I will help you with the items but not gonna join the shop but I doubt corr will let me in shop because he is so mean.

:-[

iwasbobo

They way Corr is doing this is some people get the items, others run the forums/selling. You could get the items, or just come in when someone else is. =D

jayslash

i say we all need to have a talk just between use silence members cause thing seem to get outta hand and i know i been gone for awhile and now im back so what's the big problem that we need to handle

Meta

lol you guys sound like you trying to be the toughest guild in-game, I may be in this guild (surprised I haven't been kicked due to my inactivity) but still guys, there's not really a big problem that none of you can "handle".

I'll give this guild a tip, be more mature, do more than just sector and maybe the "problem" will go away.

FireyDevel

Quote from: SuperSoul on September 01, 2010, 08:04:41 PM
Dam lil man, I didn't i hurt ur little feelings, by the way, i'm talking to Silence members, i don't go to any1's guild post and say anything, if u caught a feeling, thats on you, I'm not trippin on you, so don't trip on me,. It's a-lot people i like thats in all guilds, But my favorites are Meta & Robocop, . I'm not a hater, so don't u be hating ok. BAD ASS 99

The MOMENT you refered to Redemption, that crossed the line. You clearly quoted our guild thread title and brought us into this.

Talkin' trash is considered hate, look it up you e-g. Oh he's soo smooth, too bad hes got the literacy of a 5 year old. I'm not here to play games, just defending the guild that you tried to belittle.   
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

jayslash

hold up this say's silence right clearly your not in our guild so **** off no one ask you for your damn too sense we're having a silence convo not a everybody who isn't silence convo wtf

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-