BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Jugga on December 18, 2010, 01:03:25 AM
YumYum if you get my drift.

ohey;

ya since I have winter break and living in canada it's unbearable to step outside so i thought of staying for the next 2 or so weeks

zomniethe4

Zom

Pokeh

zomniethe4

No thanks, I prefer kicking your ass as usual :]

Zom

Pokeh

tanqq

Seriously, do any of you guys actually help grinding for Redemption in order to pass Silence? You guys said ''Let's grind to pass Silence!!'' or ''Yeah let's do it! I'll help!!'' or things like that. But most of you guys just keep grinding in the Low Server. The only Redemption member I see that actually helps in gaining GP is Gramps and me. It's probably my timezone but you guys should at least be more active in High.

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

NeoKiller

Quote from: FireyDevel on December 13, 2010, 11:58:41 AM
Ya know? All this guild seems to show me is how unloyal people are...

Some of the Redemption members who were stoked that we were #1 in High have ran right to Ice and his guild in this server, as they get first, they claim it to be the best guild...

Loyalty cannot be taught, enjoy being rank one guys. Imma enjoy my "non-number 1 guild hopper" friends like meaty and the other half of redemption.

For the record, this post is deemed relevant due to the fact that it is warning ICE that his members are using him to leech for their own personal gain... believe me, they'll befriend you soon enough.

i know he means me with that.
he is saying im unloyal cause im in ladys guild. i would only go to the best guilds altough i joined it when it was rank 3.
also im not claiming to be in the best guild. i just want to have my fun.
number 1 guild hopper?
im in redeption since im lvl 50 or sth. i never changed the guild. so why im a number 1 guild hopper ?
i didnt even ask if i can join redemption, no, i got invited to join it !
and no i dont use him to leech, i oplay the most games without him or cause im searching for my parts in different lvls then they play.
im really not sure if i want to stay somewhere where  ppl accusing me not being loyal.

to answer your question tanqq.
i woulda grind with you all but im not sure if im welcome.

If I said something wrong please let me know firey.

tanqq

Quote from: Vlad7 on December 18, 2010, 12:25:36 PM
i know he means me with that.
he is saying im unloyal cause im in ladys guild. i would only go to the best guilds altough i joined it when it was rank 3.
also im not claiming to be in the best guild. i just want to have my fun.
number 1 guild hopper?
im in redeption since im lvl 50 or sth. i never changed the guild. so why im a number 1 guild hopper ?
i didnt even ask if i can join redemption, no, i got invited to join it !
im really not sure if i want to stay somewhere where  ppl accusing me not being loyal.

to answer your question tanqq.
i woulda grind with you all but im not sure if im welcome.

If I said something wrong please let me know firey.

Did I ever said anything about you being unloyal? I never even mentioned the word Zylon_Warriors anyway >.>
I just stated that Redemption members need to be more active in grinding,fulfilling what they promised weeks ago.

NeoKiller

Quote from: tanqq on December 18, 2010, 12:29:00 PM
Did I ever said anything about you being unloyal? I never even mentioned the word Zylon_Warriors anyway >.>
I just stated that Redemption members need to be more active in grinding,fulfilling what they promised weeks ago.

i dont say  or think you said that.
im just not sure if im welcome if the leader thinks im unloyal.
so nothing against you

tanqq

Quote from: Vlad7 on December 18, 2010, 12:33:29 PM
i dont say  or think you said that.
im just not sure if im welcome if the leader thinks im unloyal.
so nothing against you
Oh right.
Oh and you're fine to grind with me. I am on now.

bangaer2

sorry ill be on soon! i was pvping alot xD and making guide... Grampy, lemme leech with ya.
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

jaysonx

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-