Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

I'll update the front page -- the guild is full again! :O
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

Quote from: Optimism on December 18, 2010, 04:15:45 PM
I'll update the front page -- the guild is full again! :O

QuoteRUGLY PONIESary

wats this

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Pokeh

tanqq

bangaer2

Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

tanqq

Quote from: bangaer2 on December 19, 2010, 08:17:44 AM
me :) tanqq You buying that ultra bash +3 set?
Only head and body.
16m for halloween ram set and the ultrabash +3 head and body.

bangaer2

Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Robocop7ant

i got halloween set, if you need tan :P
and sorry, wasnt on yesterday.
<br />

tanqq

Quote from: leiholm93 on December 19, 2010, 10:21:44 AM
i got halloween set, if you need tan :P
and sorry, wasnt on yesterday.
How much for the ram set?

And it's okay. Just grind today.

Meta

Hey peeps, I just wanted to say you guys did the best you could today in sector, I'm 95% sure we'll reach our goal ;)

I specially wanna make a quick shout out to Tanqq for being the most supportive when it came to grind time. Keep it up!

I was thinking and since there's a PvP team & a BvB team, why not have a little spot for the elite sectorers? these sectorers doesn't have to have the most gp in the guild... but how much they sector and how fast they do so. Everyone has their own speed of gaining gp.

If this idea gets through the main page, then there would be only 8 slots(since we have a lot of sectorers).

I also want to say congrats to whoever in Redemption got to 150, stay active and represent who and what we are.

tanqq

Quote from: Meta on December 20, 2010, 02:36:28 AM
Hey peeps, I just wanted to say you guys did the best you could today in sector, I'm 95% sure we'll reach our goal ;)

I specially wanna make a quick shout out to Tanqq for being the most supportive when it came to grind time. Keep it up!

I was thinking and since there's a PvP team & a BvB team, why not have a little spot for the elite sectorers? these sectorers doesn't have to have the most gp in the guild... but how much they sector and how fast they do so. Everyone has their own speed of gaining gp.

If this idea gets through the main page, then there would be only 8 slots(since we have a lot of sectorers).

I also want to say congrats to whoever in Redemption got to 150, stay active and represent who and what we are.

+1 to Sector team idea. I'll only scream at you guys during weekends only. Other than that, I don't think I'll be on mostly during weekdays. Busy with rl stuff.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-