BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberSox

Quote from: Meteor on January 06, 2012, 03:01:36 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on January 06, 2012, 02:54:41 PM
Quote from: Meteor on January 06, 2012, 02:53:29 PM
He didn't actually say much stuff to annoy Khaos. Khaos was like arguing with neon, eat and idk who else, about playing holo cuz they are noobs that can't pvp and Killer just tried to make him stop since all that arguing was really getting annoying.

ya killer should get Nobel Peace Prize :D
Way to take the exact same thing I said. :P

i kno rite

Socks.

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 06, 2012, 02:38:01 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 06, 2012, 02:33:24 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on January 06, 2012, 02:18:22 PM
Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 12:48:53 PM
-3 Found him very annoying.
Ahah, you're just mad he keeps saying I'm better than you, and your huge ego can't stand it. ::)

i'd -3 someone if they "kept saying" (implying repetitively which = harassment btw) that someone who sucks compared to me is better than me and they were serious lol
Khaos kept on going "u all scared of me thats y u put holo bcuz i demolate u in any map", and I kept killing him, that's why he said I'm better than him. And then Khaos started arguing with everyone for any reason .-.
khaos' average immature behavior old news

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Grim taking my upset to the extremes since I -3 Killer lmao.  He mad :D all he doing is crying in-game and kicking me now :D lol poor grim.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

CyberSox

Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 03:52:21 PM
Grim taking my upset to the extremes since I -3 Killer lmao.  He mad :D all he doing is crying in-game and kicking me now :D lol poor grim.

poor him. he kicked you as you made it a negative atmosphere as  all you wanted to do is argue and be mad, while we just wanted to have fun :D

Socks.

Shadow

Quote from: CyberSox on January 06, 2012, 03:53:23 PM

poor him. he kicked you as you made it a negative atmosphere as  all you wanted to do is argue and be mad, while we just wanted to have fun :D
Actually he started the argument not me lol.  He is mad the I out rank him and that my 3 votes went negative against killer.  That's his only problem.  He only likes Killer because all he does is suck up to him and the rest of the staff lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

CyberSox

Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 03:59:59 PM

Actually he started the argument not me lol.  He is mad the I out rank him and that my 3 votes went negative against killer.  That's his only problem.  He only likes Killer because all he does is suck up to him and the rest of the staff lol.

i really don't get why you haz all this hate against killer...he is just a peacekeeper an he is really nice :s

Socks.

Shadow

Quote from: CyberSox on January 06, 2012, 04:01:13 PM

i really don't get why you haz all this hate against killer...he is just a peacekeeper an he is really nice :s
Lol that's what you think.  Blind person is blind I'll leave it at that.

CyberSox

Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 04:02:23 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on January 06, 2012, 04:01:13 PM

Lol that's what you think.  Blind person is blind I'll leave it at that.

4 vs 1 and the 4 are blind? fail argument. you just haz problems with him. i just think its a tad unfair that 4 people like him, and one hater comes along and ruins his chances of joining utopia.

Socks.

Shadow

January 06, 2012, 04:05:33 PM #4568 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:08:38 PM by Shadow
Not my fault he chose to pick on a leader and not a regular person.  Don't need another delta or a jc in Utopia anyways.

And that's how it is for the voting system, the only reason you all like him is because he started crap with me and not you is all.  He's a suck up plain as day.

CyberSox

Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 04:05:33 PM
Not my fault he chose to pick on a leader and not a regular person.  Don't need another delta/jc in Utopia lol.

And that's how it is for the voting system, the only reason you all like him is because he started crap with me and not you is all.  He's a suck up plain as day.

he's nothing like delta/jc. you just a hater. he did nothing to you, he just tried to stop you from going mad. just because he likes everyone doesnt make him a suck up. and, i like him cos he nice and funny, not everything is about you. just stop hating. he didn't 'pick on you'. dont act as if he was bullying you or something. you were being a nob, he tried to stop you. k ima go bai

Socks.

Iridion

look ima say that you two are making excessive useless posts in the thread
boot me out of the guild for that mr awesome leader who is an annoying **** and blames other players

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

Naaa Iri I like you your amusing lol.

However, suck ups and fail trollers like IAM_THEKILLER are just no lol.  Seriously there were 3 staff in the room easy for a newfeg like him to put on a fake face and be all "nice."  Anyone can do it.

123bomb123

^Why put fake face when game no let you see face?  ::) ???
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Shadow

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 06, 2012, 02:38:01 PM
Khaos kept on going "u all scared of me thats y u put holo bcuz i demolate u in any map", and I kept killing him, that's why he said I'm better than him. And then Khaos started arguing with everyone for any reason .-.
well thats not very good either. and
Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 04:23:42 PM
suck ups and fail trollers like IAM_THEKILLER
newfeg like him
is against a rule or two

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-