June 16, 2024, 08:07:52 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Khaos, chill and maybe go take a nap. Because all you can say now is "new***" and "umad" and you keep accusing randoms of being trollers. :-\

Dewo

X

CyberSox

Socks.

NeoKiller

You guys are guild mates and even leaders/co-leaders, you shouldn't argue about a guy joining like that and spam the guild thread.
It's enough to vote and give reason.
If you want to argue about it PM each other.

hawk5005

Neo is right we shouldn't talk about guild matters in our guild thread.

Meteor

It's funny cuz just because Khaos voted -3 and he's a leader he thinks that killer won't join lol.
I'll stop replying about this situation now as I feel it isn't getting anywhere.

(click to show/hide)

CyberSox

Quote from: Meteor on January 06, 2012, 05:00:01 PM
It's funny cuz just because Khaos voted -3 and he's a leader he thinks that killer won't join lol.
I'll stop replying about this situation now as I feel it isn't getting anywhere.

yah. change subject nao.

Socks.

Yz

people who are mad shouldn't say "chill" just a side note i should add

but srsly everyone can - whoever they want i could -3 iam just for lulz, i won't but the point is who cares why khaos is -3ing him, it's his opinion and he has the right to do so, so yah now it's sorted and ay, iri, when u comin back again homes? D:
DISCORD killyzkill

Shadow

THANK YOU TRICKY.....

But evidently they do care especially when people, wont mention names.  Go as far as kicking someone just because they voted against someone they liked lol.  Pretty sad.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

CyberSox

Quote from: Shadow on January 06, 2012, 05:14:57 PM
THANK YOU TRICKY.....

But evidently they do care especially when people, wont mention names.  Go as far as kicking someone just because they voted against someone they liked lol.  Pretty sad.

just sshh before anuva argument breaks out :D

Socks.

Shadow

BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

o well, not everyone gets along lul, its a shame when it happens but it happens eeeeeverwywehrwhere in the world
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

THANK YOU TRICKY.....

I kicked you because you kept calling me new*** and saying that you're better than me in every way, and you wouldn't just drop it and play.

Shadow

This is why I didn't have to mention names he would reveal himself lol.  Look whose back to raging again -.-

CyberSox

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 06, 2012, 05:19:05 PM
THANK YOU TRICKY.....

I kicked you because you kept calling me new*** and saying that you're better than me in every way, and you wouldn't just drop it and play.

dammit hawk...i sed no more arguing..although khaos your fault for mentioning it..o well.. :S

Socks.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-