June 19, 2024, 08:24:30 PMLatest Member: JosephCrash
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » 240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

240 PAGE COMPILATION OF OLD TOPICS

Started by Jonathan, August 18, 2010, 09:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Surge > patch, but surge does not have the ability to trans against a patch, and a patch has its upper spam.

sw10268

if u haz skill, upper spam can be avoided.
sticks here

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on October 12, 2010, 04:04:29 AM
Patch vs Surge = ?

I haven't really tested yet. Similar to ram, I'm assuming it will take an upper tier player behind the control to be effective against a surge; however, this does mean, if I am effective, the game is balanced. Newbs simply must become better XD.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Iridion

its not some kind of rule that everyone needs to have different bot types in pvp
there is a bot with an advantage in pvp, whats so bad about it?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: iridion3 on October 12, 2010, 12:10:10 PM
its not some kind of rule that everyone needs to have different bot types in pvp
there is a bot with an advantage in pvp, whats so bad about it?

This is true, I suppose. For instance, 4v4 base, against 4 rams with charge=instant loss.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Cornhl

Quote from: Optimism on October 12, 2010, 12:30:50 PM
This is true, I suppose. For instance, 4v4 base, against 4 rams with charge=instant loss.
BS. I was 'an HxC(HAWDC0AR)' Patch baser.. Rams were the easiest to take out, especially when they went trans.. So easy to upper push even if all 4 of them are at the base.. There be a delay time after the 4th hit.
I don't always herp. But when I do, I derp.

InternetPedo

Quote from: Cornhl on October 12, 2010, 01:45:12 PM
BS. I was 'an HxC(HAWDC0AR)' Patch baser.. Rams were the easiest to take out, especially when they went trans.. So easy to upper push even if all 4 of them are at the base.. There be a delay time after the 4th hit.

Exactly, me + Jew + Umak/Exxeh + Corr (Team /Camp) with two patches and two surges - The patches (usually me/Jew) would destroy any transformed opponents due to between 0 and 50 TD (sometimes one TD flag + TA set, other times full TA) damage against us while our TA would dish out 200-300 on their trans. The surges were then free to push mercs or attack the enemies base while the retarded rams got destroyed by patches.

Cornhl

Quote from: InternetPedo on October 12, 2010, 03:57:05 PM
Exactly, me + Jew + Umak/Exxeh + Corr (Team /Camp) with two patches and two surges - The patches (usually me/Jew) would destroy any transformed opponents due to between 0 and 50 TD (sometimes one TD flag + TA set, other times full TA) damage against us while our TA would dish out 200-300 on their trans. The surges were then free to push mercs or attack the enemies base while the retarded rams got destroyed by patches.
But that's because we made the best BvB team :D. Most surges are fricking retarded and are just like VROOM VROOM JUMP SPAM!!!!

Optimism

Quote from: Cornhl on October 12, 2010, 01:45:12 PM

Well, vs. giga, hulk pulki and one other, 4 rams rap3d.

4 rams that knew what they were doing, that is.

Its a rule of thumb that most rams are complete newbs...so you were probably confusing my 3 with some rando ram newbs...
- Opti -
- Retired -

Cornhl

October 12, 2010, 11:02:50 PM #2544 Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 11:13:48 PM by Cornhl
Quote from: Optimism on October 12, 2010, 10:13:40 PM
Well, vs. giga, hulk pulki and one other, 4 rams rap3d.

4 rams that knew what they were doing, that is.

Its a rule of thumb that most rams are complete newbs...so you were probably confusing my 3 with some rando ram newbs...

No, we could beat them. Done it plenty..
50-50 honestly.. >.>
And rams only have trans.. Nothing else.

Optimism

Quote from: Cornhl on October 12, 2010, 11:02:50 PM
No, we could beat them. Done it plenty..
50-50 honestly.. >.>
And rams only have trans.. Nothing else.

False :/.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Cornhl

October 14, 2010, 01:30:48 PM #2546 Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:38:27 PM by Cornhl
Quote from: Optimism on October 13, 2010, 06:02:59 PM
False :/.
The whole 2 times you based with us, riet? >_>
Srsly gtfo if you weren't there.
Giga was the only exceedingly good baser out of the people you listed >_> .
Pulk and hulk were meh.. Hulk never beat me in a 1v1 base for the record >_>.. Ever.

Optimism

October 14, 2010, 02:08:35 PM #2547 Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:11:41 PM by Optimism
Quote from: Cornhl on October 14, 2010, 01:30:48 PM
The whole 2 times you based with us, riet? >_>
Srsly gtfo if you weren't there.
Giga was the only exceedingly good baser out of the people you listed >_> .
Pulk and hulk were meh.. Hulk never beat me in a 1v1 base for the record >_>.. Ever.

Hulk was easily one of the best basers. Giga abused TD...guy woulda lost his 5 lives twice as fast if not for this fact. I don't even consider him top 5 ;/.

Lyfe, davey relapse, sparkz, ext. I saw these guys rap3 "the best basers" ;/.

Pulk wasn't even good...just a TD abuser and random spam.

I played with Umak, yourself, hulk, giga, pulk, ext...

My opinion is objectively based, although, it is still an opinion.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Cornhl

Quote from: Optimism on October 14, 2010, 02:08:35 PM
Hulk was easily one of the best basers. Giga abused TD...guy woulda lost his 5 lives twice as fast if not for this fact. I don't even consider him top 5 ;/.

Lyfe, davey relapse, sparkz, ext. I saw these guys rap3 "the best basers" ;/.

Pulk wasn't even good...just a TD abuser and random spam.

I played with Umak, yourself, hulk, giga, pulk, ext...

My opinion is objectively based, although, it is still an opinion.
>_> Hulky is a 6/10 imo.
There's best basers I've seen are : Giga, Lyfe, Lone, Exxar, and S_A.
Giga usually used a lv 40 and raped high levels including all of the ones you named.. He had 0 competition.

Jonathan

I <3 Hulk, but he was better in team base matches. When it comes to one on one, generally, whoever has better PvP skills or knows how to strategize will win. JEWRIC, I wanna play you. :\

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-