April 27, 2024, 10:57:58 PMLatest Member: rnfhska9794
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » 1 month Membership giveaway

1 month Membership giveaway

Started by Tekimoto, July 05, 2011, 05:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekimoto

July 05, 2011, 05:16:03 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:56:59 PM by Tekimoto
Write a paragraph why you need it. No qq

Also, do realize I have to login to your account to buy it.

Ask RedNeon, I have done it before.

Ramm3rnat0r

I would really like to have this membership because I would like to be part of a majority for once and I have just recently reached level 150 and joined a guild, I would like to help other people out by using this membership as I could provide training to the lower levels amongst us, I would also to be more helpful to people rather than just sitting back at the spawn at times.

Anyway I hope you take this into consideration and I wish the best of luck to whoever gets given this.

thanks.

NeoKiller

I want it to as a present for ross, he is a poor lvl 150 lol

Droid ZYLON

I want the member because i am lvl 150 and my mom want buy me member. i want to be sector captin in CC. i want to grind and train all of my CC friends so that maybe we can rank up higher. i cant buy it some maybe someone will see my need and help me.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Droid ZYLON on July 05, 2011, 05:29:49 PM
I want the member because i am lvl 150 and my mom want buy me member. i want to be sector captin in CC. i want to grind and train all of my CC friends so that maybe we can rank up higher. i cant buy it some maybe someone will see my need and help me.
+1 for him getting it :)

droid ZYLON2

If i get i want on my account named  DamDatZylon
    IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

antisickness

kk

I'd appreciate the membership because of the fact that i cannot buy it myself; I do not own a phone, mainly because there's no need therefore I cannot purchase it by that method. In addition, my Paypal account has been ill-working for years now and it has gathered dust. time has passed and the account is forgotten. The membership I was kindly given is coming to a close and the thought of this hinders me as I look at reminder each day. I would love for it to be carried on and this opportunity can be the opportunity to extend my membership furthermore.

I hope the paragraph is adequate and, I quote, "I wish the best of luck to whoever gets given this."

:]

Oraxs

I wish to have membership so i could make new friends and have a chance in my life to get something i want im only a level 50 but my dad has been layed off his job, my mom is only making 5 dollars a hour. So i cant get membership. Ever since i was a kid ive rarely got anything i wanted if i wanted a car i got one of my sisters dolls

asmit10

Quote from: Tekimoto on July 05, 2011, 05:16:03 PM

No you don't you can use team viewer >.>
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Ramm3rnat0r

Quote from: asmit10 on July 05, 2011, 06:09:05 PM

Good idea  ;D

mo9

i want this membership , cause i have a really cool friend who is really kind(really really really kind ... )and is giving away a month of free membership , so if i win i could take that prize and give it to her >.>
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

Aww dammit, I just bought 1 months membership.

Tekimoto

And fill in my paypal pass at sum1 else's pc? Nty

NeoKiller

Tekimoto is a trustfull person, no need to worry.

storenoio1

Woa ,i will like to get 1 month membership because i promised to alot of people helping em leveling and gettin' items wich they want ,helping guilds and new-comers ,i wish it very much ,i wonder what i can do with membership ,like giving out items wich people need em

If someone will get it ,ill hope he or she will use it helping people ,not for personal objectives.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-