June 03, 2024, 02:37:05 PMLatest Member: RandyFailm

CANT START IT!!

Started by GoldenSilver, July 07, 2011, 07:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenSilver

Hey, there is a problem. So today, i was playing, and turns out there is a patch. So i log off to get the patch update, finished the update, and press START on the update screen. And the upgrage screen just disappears... like if I would have exited out of it. I uninstall it, re download it, and it says that it is a dangerous file. And it keeps doin the same thing. Even the computer deletes the file and restarts the computer by its self.

mhj

July 07, 2011, 07:44:47 AM #1 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:46:59 AM by mhj
what security system do you own? and try downloading bout.dat i will edit a link.
your computer might have deleted bout.dat

EDIT: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGXI7W76
i hope this works.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Hello, please let me know if this is resolved.

Thanks!

antisickness

I have the same problem and i'm sure my antivirus hasn't deleted it. Also,i've allowed bot.dat through the firewall and still nothing.

Suggestions?

Santa

Try redownloading the client.  If you need help with this issue, please install Team Viewer, and PM me the ID / Pass.

Thanks!

antisickness

I've tried re-downloading and it failed. Do you want my BC ID and pass?

mhj

July 17, 2011, 03:23:43 PM #6 Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:24:28 PM by mhj
Quote from: antisickness on July 17, 2011, 03:18:15 PM
I've tried re-downloading and it failed. Do you want my BC ID and pass?

He have your pass and bc in the script :) It's the ID and pass in teamviewer :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

serge

Quote from: GoldenSilver on July 07, 2011, 07:01:19 AM
Hey, there is a problem. So today, i was playing, and turns out there is a patch. So i log off to get the patch update, finished the update, and press START on the update screen. And the upgrage screen just disappears... like if I would have exited out of it. I uninstall it, re download it, and it says that it is a dangerous file. And it keeps doin the same thing. Even the computer deletes the file and restarts the computer by its self.

I had the same problem too all you have to do is redownload it with ure firewall and antivirus off i hope this works for you.

mohamedezat

i got the damn same problem what i di

Grati107

Hello guys!I have a problem.When I enter to LaunchBoutCheetahUpdater and press START nothing happened.What would you suggest me to do?

Dust.Man

Quote from: Grati107 on July 19, 2011, 04:00:55 PM
Hello guys!I have a problem.When I enter to LaunchBoutCheetahUpdater and press START nothing happened.What would you suggest me to do?
Hi
Check your game client files, it might have not bout.dat or a DLL is missed, or try to re-download the game client.
If it has an error when installing the game client, try to change the languaje of the installer

Sorry for the bad grammar D:

Pokeh

Quote from: RedEyes on July 17, 2011, 03:01:01 PM
Try redownloading the client.  If you need help with this issue, please install Team Viewer, and PM me the ID / Pass.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. Can't open the game.

Must I re-download? >_>

mohamedezat

hey redeye take me id and pass
768 849 882

pls help meee

Santa

Hello, it's not very safe posting your ID / Pass to your team viewer in a public thread like this.  I cannot be responsible for anyone who hacks you..

For more direct contact, add me on msn ([email protected])

~RedEyes.

Rosenscythe

They cant hack you if your not on TeamViewer when they try to hack you :P

secks bawks vv

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
The first and coolest Korean I've ever met.

Check out my Pokemon Skin!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-