May 01, 2024, 09:55:32 AMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Free Membership - Redemption.

Free Membership - Redemption.

Started by mhj, July 08, 2011, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

July 10, 2011, 08:49:33 AM #45 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:58:10 AM by mhj
Quote from: Iridion on July 10, 2011, 08:44:53 AM
redneon? have he ever sectored? few times i saw him in the room he leeched

That is where my experience lacks. Therefor i seeked advise from a member of Redemption and he told me to give membership to RedNeon or Trust. This only made clear if they should have it or not.

if there are too many who are against it with good reason i might change it since it doesn't seem like he would use it right for now. so if you don't agree with this, please tell me.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Ramm3rnat0r

Quote from: mhj on July 10, 2011, 08:43:58 AM
Winner of 1 month membership

i have chosen a winner and i will explain why i chose it and why i didn't choose you.

The winner is RedNeon.
The reason i chose RedNeon is because he has level 200 (with member) and because of his activity. Redemption could always use another level 200 to grind and much more.

Ramm3rnat0r:
i would have loved to choose you for old times sake. but since you aren't that high leveled with member it won't make as big a difference as it would with RedNeon and your activity is a bit weak compared to the others.

Trust: If RedNeon haven't applied i would properly have chosen you. i know that you are pretty good in pvp cause i fought you. but your level with member isn't as high as RedNeon's. although your activity is impressive i did have to say no.

Thank you for participating.

:( really hoped I would get it but ah well, well done redNeon, but thats 2 give aways in a row? Plus I would have got on more if I had won  :(

mhj

You all have 7 hours convincing me it's wrong giving him membership. since Iridion said he never sectores. if that's true i wont give him member.

Ramm3rnat0r

Quote from: mhj on July 10, 2011, 09:01:25 AM
You all have 7 hours convincing me it's wrong giving him membership. since Iridion said he never sectores. if that's true i wont give him member.

Well I don't know him so.. I cant say anything about him, by the way I would be online for longer than him at the weekends anyway as Im usually on for 5 hours + I dont know what I put in my main app, cba to go back and look at it but I think I dimmed down the activeness.

Iridion

i never saw him but that just me maybe, ask meta to be sure

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mhj

July 10, 2011, 09:30:08 AM #50 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:34:36 AM by mhj
Quote from: Iridion on July 10, 2011, 09:12:26 AM
i never saw him but that just me maybe, ask meta to be sure

I checked his gp and it's at 220k. i will ask meta.
i am on my limits to give it to ramm since ik he will be active and idk how long it took trust to get 500k gp. ramm got his 400k in a very short time.

Trustinme

i am on my limits to give it to ramm since ik he will be active and idk how long it took trust to get 500k gp. ramm got his 400k in a very short time.

[/quote]
i think i reached in a month or less and grats for redneon

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

mhj

Quote from: Trustinme on July 10, 2011, 09:46:31 AM

i think i reached in a month or less and grats for redneon

[/quote]

thank you for answering and RedNeon is only winner for now. i asked Meta for further information. you could still win.

RedNeon

July 10, 2011, 10:35:25 AM #53 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:10:44 AM by RedNeon
Congrats to me, thanks to you, mhj you picked me as the winner  :D
By the way, I only sector  on weekends, you guys know that I need to go to school too, imagine that my school is over, I could have gotten over 500k gp in a week.Plus I'm quite new to Redemption, I was in this guild about 3-4 weeks ago.

Quote from: Iridion on July 10, 2011, 08:44:53 AM
redneon? have he ever sectored? few times i saw him in the room he leeched
I only leech sometimes because I'm doing my stupid homeworks, and yes I sector but you cant catch me,maybe because of our different time zones.  :)

Edit: Read your messages Mhj.

Ramm3rnat0r

Yeah the majority of my GP that I have now I got within the first 2 days, since then I haven't been grinding too much as I have been going for chests and going for boxes, this is the reason  ;D

mhj

July 10, 2011, 04:53:41 PM #55 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 04:53:59 PM by mhj
i have changed my mine after having a chat with meta and several members of redemption. the new winner is trust.

@trust. you will get your member as soon as allie replies.

Trustinme

Quote from: mhj on July 10, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
i have changed my mine after having a chat with meta and several members of redemption. the new winner is trust.

10x very mutch <3 you all thx if yo uneed smthing tell me

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

mhj

Quote from: Trustinme on July 10, 2011, 05:42:57 PM
Quote from: mhj on July 10, 2011, 04:53:41 PM

10x very mutch <3 you all thx if yo uneed smthing tell me

just don't disappoint me! :D

Blessed

I'm going to be in red soon and i feel as if i should have mem because of my activeness and my sectoring its summer atm so i has time to no life all day and night would get epic gp tht is all.

Vs.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Blessed on July 10, 2011, 08:19:27 PM
I'm going to be in red soon and i feel as if i should have mem because of my activeness and my sectoring its summer atm so i has time to no life all day and night would get epic gp tht is all.
u not gonna be active on blitz anymore ? :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-