June 02, 2024, 11:11:20 AMLatest Member: MyzhPRbom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » having a problem

having a problem

Started by mkratochvil, July 16, 2011, 02:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkratochvil

something in my internet security software keeps deleting bout.dat and i would like to know why and what i can do to stop it... and also can someone please put a link to a bout.dat download.. thanks guys :P

dont do drugs dont have unprotected sex dont be violent... leave that to me - mkratochvil XD

koolwolf2

Quote from: mkratochvil on July 16, 2011, 02:58:41 AM
something in my internet security software keeps deleting bout.dat and i would like to know why and what i can do to stop it... and also can someone please put a link to a bout.dat download.. thanks guys :P
Disable your internet security and run the updater it will download bout.dat and you will be ready to go :P
Newest one:

Santa

Quote from: koolwolf2 on July 16, 2011, 06:12:19 AM
Quote from: mkratochvil on July 16, 2011, 02:58:41 AM
Disable your internet security and run the updater it will download bout.dat and you will be ready to go :P

what he said ^

Link to bout.dat is here: http://updates.zylongaming.com/bout/updater/bout.dat

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-