June 01, 2024, 02:36:45 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Inf login and im getting pissed...

Inf login and im getting pissed...

Started by Tzeshuan, July 16, 2011, 11:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tzeshuan

This has been happening for over a week now and i can play the game on my cousins cpu but not this 1.
I start the game fine and when i type my name and pass and click start it keeps on loading foreverrr... i have tried to reinstall it with my antivirus and firewall off and it stil doesnt work. Red or Allie please help me im getting pissed.

Santa

Quote from: Tzeshuan on July 16, 2011, 11:15:49 AM
This has been happening for over a week now and i can play the game on my cousins cpu but not this 1.
I start the game fine and when i type my name and pass and click start it keeps on loading foreverrr... i have tried to reinstall it with my antivirus and firewall off and it stil doesnt work. Red or Allie please help me im getting pissed.

Hello, can you please provide me with your IP address on the PC in which you are attempting to play BoutCheetah on that gives you infinite login on?

(www.whatismyip.com)
(www.whatbemyip.com)

One of those will tell you.

Thanks!

Tzeshuan

and im using a proxy server and plus every game that is online and needs servers i cant see the servers or i cant login to them

KillerPig

Quote from: Tzeshuan on July 20, 2011, 03:02:29 AM

and im using a proxy server and plus every game that is online and needs servers i cant see the servers or i cant login to them

No proxies? O_o

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Tzeshuan

ive played this game before with and without proxys but its not working now...

Yoshi91

can i ask a dumb question? k. what are proxies and what are they used for? also, please don't give me a link to wikipedia, that's tmi.
ontopicish: Oh hey Tze!! that's where you've been. Well. Welcome back. lol.
A bit more on topic but may not help: It's a bug, Santa will surely fix it soon enough. Relax, and chill for a bit longer. C:

Tzeshuan

Allie

July 20, 2011, 03:23:38 AM #7 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:23:55 AM by Allie
Hello, we do not allow proxys anymore to connect to our servers.

Can you please PM me your actual IP Address?

Thanks!

(PM me that on Admin Santa)

mkratochvil

SAME exact thing happenned to me all you got to do is turn ur firewall off than play it works never happenned to me again

dont do drugs dont have unprotected sex dont be violent... leave that to me - mkratochvil XD

Santa

I hope this has helped you.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-