Dedicated to Rockers [On Going BLOG]

Started by Kevin, September 09, 2010, 03:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vedzen

Quote from: Meta on September 09, 2010, 06:45:03 PM
The hell? never heard of those bands. :/

i know only BFMV...and they're cool  :P

randomftw123

September 09, 2010, 08:08:23 PM #16 Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 08:16:54 PM by randomftw123
Quote from: Kevin on September 09, 2010, 06:40:54 PM
Don't know why your mentioning them.

Those bands are to well known. This is for bands that get almost no recognition. I'll never put a Atreyu, BFMV, ETF, or BTF song up lol. ;)
Most of the people here never heard of them. Other then this, what you're posting isn't exactly rock. Metalcore kinda sucks apart from BFMV and Trivium and some other minor songs by others. Emocore is total bullcrap. Hate it. Deathcore also fails apart from some songs.

Anyway, I'm all onto metal. Favourites are melodeath, death, heavy, thrash and black. : D

Or let's make it easier... Do you listen to Sepultura/Children of bodom/satyricon? (some of the genres' most known bands)

edit: at the skylines thingie is shat. screams are totally fail, and it sounds more like pop to me. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPdHsJWQrm0

^ children of bodom motherfucking win. a bit softer then what I usually listen to, but still. now THIS IS music.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Meta

Meta

Quote from: zamel on September 09, 2010, 09:14:19 PM
gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg bfmv <3 etf<3 disturbed <3 estk <3 k0rn <3  bmth <3 HU <3 sum41 <3 tsl<3 skillet<3 soad<3

White bold = EWW
Yellow text = FTW

Kevin

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 09, 2010, 08:08:23 PM
Most of the people here never heard of them. Other then this, what you're posting isn't exactly rock. Metalcore kinda sucks apart from BFMV and Trivium and some other minor songs by others. Emocore is total bullcrap. Hate it. Deathcore also fails apart from some songs.

Anyway, I'm all onto metal. Favourites are melodeath, death, heavy, thrash and black. : D

Or let's make it easier... Do you listen to Sepultura/Children of bodom/satyricon? (some of the genres' most known bands)

edit: at the skylines thingie is shat. screams are totally fail, and it sounds more like pop to me. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPdHsJWQrm0

^ children of bodom motherfucking win. a bit softer then what I usually listen to, but still. now THIS IS music.

Went to a children of Bodom concert. They were pretty good.

Thanks for the comment brah.

--------Off topic---------
Anyways,

This isn't for old bands is pretty much what I'm trying to say. Much like my friend Gatis, I like all types of music, This is more of a Kevin's favorite songs blog then a Rock only blog. The title is misleading, But you wont find metallica or any of that stuff.

Meta

randomftw123

Quote from: zamel on September 09, 2010, 09:14:19 PM
gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg bfmv <3 etf<3 disturbed <3 estk <3 k0rn <3  bmth <3 HU <3 sum41 <3 tsl<3 skillet<3 soad<3
BFMV WIN

etf FAIL

disturbed good

estk wtf is that ._.

korn is good also. liar is a great song. even tho I ain't onto korn tbh.

bmth dislike it.

HU wtf is that again ._.

sum41 is a nice rock band. : D like it tbh, but still nothing to bang the head on. simply nice to listen to. :P

tsl dunno what it stands for

skillet is also decent.

SOAD IS EPIC BAHAHAHAH. soad and bfmv my fav bands out of this list. and MOTHER****ING GREEEAATT.

soad haters, listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DPRpl8kx9c

epic bass intro. epic weed that got daron's brains. XD

also, 360p for better quality. if you want more SOAD ask me for it. ;P
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

vedzen

ye....soad fan <3

SOAD be epic band.

oh and...i also like Seether.

Meta

Quote from: vedzen on September 10, 2010, 08:13:51 AM
ye....soad fan <3

SOAD be epic band.

oh and...i also like Seether.

SOAD got boring.

ShinIchi

I'm rocker, but... you uploaded the worst music.

Meta

This is a thread so everyone can add rock songs here. ::)
Btw, I'm a rocker too.

Iridion

Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band from Leyton in east London, formed in 1975 by bassist Steve Harris. Since their inception, the group have released a collective total of thirty-one albums: fifteen studio albums; seven live albums; four EPs; and five compilations.
Pioneers of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden achieved success during the early 1980s and, after several lineup changes, the band went on to release a series of platinum and gold albums.

Aces High
Wicker Man

Guns N' Roses (sometimes abbreviated as GN'R or GNR) is an American hard rock band. The band formed in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California in 1985. Led by frontman and co-founder Axl Rose (born William Bruce Rose, Jr.), the band has released six studio albums, three EPs, and one live album while going through numerous line-up changes and controversies since its formation.The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide,[6][7] including 46 million in the United States.[8] The band's 1987 major label debut album, Appetite for Destruction, has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide and reached No. 1 on the United States Billboard 200.

Paradise City
Sweet Child O' Mine

AC/DC is an Australian rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. Although the band is commonly classified as hard rock and are considered a pioneer of heavy metal,[1][2] they have always classified their music as rock and roll.[3] To date they are one of the highest grossing bands of all time.
Thunderstruck
Back In Black

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-