May 01, 2024, 07:37:55 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Dedicated to Rockers [On Going BLOG]

Dedicated to Rockers [On Going BLOG]

Started by Kevin, September 09, 2010, 03:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinIchi

Quote from: iridion3 on September 10, 2010, 03:23:35 PM

Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band from Leyton in east London, formed in 1975 by bassist Steve Harris. Since their inception, the group have released a collective total of thirty-one albums: fifteen studio albums; seven live albums; four EPs; and five compilations.
Pioneers of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden achieved success during the early 1980s and, after several lineup changes, the band went on to release a series of platinum and gold albums.

Aces High
Wicker Man

Guns N' Roses (sometimes abbreviated as GN'R or GNR) is an American hard rock band. The band formed in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California in 1985. Led by frontman and co-founder Axl Rose (born William Bruce Rose, Jr.), the band has released six studio albums, three EPs, and one live album while going through numerous line-up changes and controversies since its formation.The band has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide,[6][7] including 46 million in the United States.[8] The band's 1987 major label debut album, Appetite for Destruction, has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide and reached No. 1 on the United States Billboard 200.

Paradise City
Sweet Child O' Mine

AC/DC is an Australian rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young. Although the band is commonly classified as hard rock and are considered a pioneer of heavy metal,[1][2] they have always classified their music as rock and roll.[3] To date they are one of the highest grossing bands of all time.
Thunderstruck
Back In Black

I agree! :D! Muahaha, I have all the Iron Maiden Discs, I favourite is "The Number of the Beast", and AC/DC =D, "Rocker" is my fav.

Meta

Quote from: ShinIchi on September 10, 2010, 03:48:04 PM
I agree! :D! Muahaha, I have all the Iron Maiden Discs, I favourite is "The Number of the Beast", and AC/DC =D, "Rocker" is my fav.

I don't listen to Iron Maiden, but there're alright. I have some AC/DC songs on my ipod.

randomftw123

Maiden kicks major ass. ._.

So for guns. AC/DC is also win, but somewhat boring. Dunno, I'm rarely in the mood for AC/DC.

But like seriously, no goddamn real metalhead on this forum? ._.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Meta

Suicide Silence? A day to remember? Nile? Dethklok!!!(show is a epic win), A7X, & King Diamond. :]
To me Metallica is the greatest band from the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XW51VorKD4
^^ Nile

Iridion

to me gnr is the greatest band from the 80's :3

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

randomftw123

Quote from: Meta on September 10, 2010, 06:20:55 PM
Suicide Silence? A day to remember? Nile? Dethklok!!!(show is a epic win), A7X, & King Diamond. :]
To me Metallica is the greatest band from the 80s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XW51VorKD4
^^ Nile
dethklok kicks major ass. XD and thunderhorse is just eargasmic. : |

I also know murmaider. and that's about it. tell me some other songs if you mind. xD

edit: lol @ iri

meta you fail for not knowing, lmao
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

vedzen

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 10, 2010, 05:53:19 PM
Maiden kicks major ass. ._.

So for guns. AC/DC is also win, but somewhat boring. Dunno, I'm rarely in the mood for AC/DC.

But like seriously, no god**** real metalhead on this forum? ._.

most of the metal bands i tried have that annoying plain screaming in their songs ...its just boring for me.
tell ved a metal band that's not like that, yes? (other than metallica)

Meta

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 10, 2010, 06:37:55 PM
dethklok kicks major ass. XD and thunderhorse is just eargasmic. : |

I also know murmaider. and that's about it. tell me some other songs if you mind. xD

edit: lol @ iri

meta you fail for not knowing, lmao

I'm gonna slap iri,
The gears is the best dethklok song EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtG3UxscZg

Iridion

I sincerely hate those songs with dragonforce-like drums and deadly singer all like "POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR IMA KILL THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

thats how we roll maddie

randomftw123

Quote from: Meta on September 10, 2010, 06:41:40 PM
I'm gonna slap iri,
The gears is the best dethklok song EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKtG3UxscZg
Iri is homobab.

Other then that, gotta say, thunderhorse tops that. -.-

Can't see something melodical in that crap. It's plain noise to me. And no, I ain't retarded. Wanna see something truely harmonical?

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRsdU-kh_pw
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Kevin

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-