April 27, 2024, 04:13:37 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Unprofessionalism in-game /in-forum

Unprofessionalism in-game /in-forum

Started by zepher2211, July 29, 2011, 05:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

AkA most popular = Staff position

Gotta LOVE Boutchink

GavinGill

August 01, 2011, 10:46:44 PM #31 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:35:38 PM by GavinGill
Quote from: Kevin on August 01, 2011, 09:57:11 PM
AkA most popular = Staff position

Gotta LOVE Boutchink
You mean like how it is on every other online game when it comes to VGMs and forum mods? They never hire random people, it's always someone who's not only capable of doing the job but they're almost always a recognized member of the community as well.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on August 01, 2011, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 29, 2011, 05:10:53 PM
I've wanted to point out that even though my flaming of GM's / Staff Members is highly complained about, it's easily preventable. In-Game I see some of the worst tolerance possible, is a staff member not supposed to be cool headed? If you are so easily set off by my immature comments that you feel the need to get involved, are you not making the problem worse? What I'm saying is I flame because it brings out the worst in the staff member, if they didn't become so frustrated, it'd be boring and pointless.
You're right, it is easily preventable. You can either not act like an ass or simply be muted/banned.

In-game logs are a good idea though.

Obviously you haven't noticed that muting me causes more problems then preventing it before it gets out of hand, what type of logic are you using O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

^ And that's because you choose to act like a 10 year old instead of growing up, it has nothing to do with the way Zylon's handling things. You just need to man up and handle things without QQing. Also, it isn't the muting that causes more problems, it the fact that the mutes and bans are temporary.

Hct13345

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on August 01, 2011, 11:38:37 PM
^ And that's because you choose to act like a 10 year old instead of growing up, it has nothing to do with the way Zylon's handling things. You just need to man up and handle things without QQing. Also, it isn't the muting that causes more problems, it the fact that the mutes and bans are temporary.

Muting someone permanently is the same as banning them, thus the implementation of the warning system would be useless, and this would be a communist state. Anyway I don't act like a ten year old O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 01, 2011, 11:25:23 PM
Quote from: GavinGill on August 01, 2011, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 29, 2011, 05:10:53 PM
I've wanted to point out that even though my flaming of GM's / Staff Members is highly complained about, it's easily preventable. In-Game I see some of the worst tolerance possible, is a staff member not supposed to be cool headed? If you are so easily set off by my immature comments that you feel the need to get involved, are you not making the problem worse? What I'm saying is I flame because it brings out the worst in the staff member, if they didn't become so frustrated, it'd be boring and pointless.
You're right, it is easily preventable. You can either not act like an ass or simply be muted/banned.

In-game logs are a good idea though.

Obviously you haven't noticed that muting me causes more problems then preventing it before it gets out of hand, what type of logic are you using O-o

You're the problem in both situations; so that's all you bro.

GavinGill

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 01, 2011, 11:47:54 PM
Muting someone permanently is the same as banning them, thus the implementation of the warning system would be useless, and this would be a communist state. Anyway I don't act like a ten year old O-o
Ok, then the bans should be permanent; what's your point? What does Communism have to do with anything? As for you acting like a 10 year old, you most certainly do if all you're doing is QQing and refusing to acknowledge that you're the problem in most of these situations.

Hct13345

August 02, 2011, 12:04:49 AM #38 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:07:57 AM by Hct13345

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 01, 2011, 11:44:46 PM
Gavin wins cause he types in lime.  8)

umad

Kevin

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 02, 2011, 12:04:49 AM

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 01, 2011, 11:44:46 PM
Gavin wins cause he types in lime.  8)

umad

Well, Gavin has always been a suck up. As for you HCT, that image probably depicts you irl.

Allie

Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:11:48 AM
Well, Gavin has always been a suck up.

Whoa, well, welcome to the group of...whatever the **** the retards who wanna be cool are called.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on August 02, 2011, 12:13:24 AM
Quote from: Kevin on August 02, 2011, 12:11:48 AM
Well, Gavin has always been a suck up.

Whoa, well, welcome to the group of...whatever the **** the retards who wanna be cool are called.
We r called the retards

The path is open.

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on August 02, 2011, 12:03:27 AM
Ok, then the bans should be permanent; what's your point? What does Communism have to do with anything? As for you acting like a 10 year old, you most certainly do if all you're doing is QQing and refusing to acknowledge that you're the problem in most of these situations.

I fail to see where I'm QQ'ing within that whole entire post, perhaps you'tr misconstrued in your beliefs O-o I'm acknowledging I'm the problem, if you didn't notice that's what the whole thread is centered around, the staff's inability to react in anyway that would get a different reaction then it did last time. Your analysis skills seem to be lacking

@Allie: Did I ever deny I was the problem? The threads about reacting to the problem, not what the problem is.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Kevin

Suckin **** since 1762.

On topic, Any half decent minded human being would know that a majority of people playing Boutcheetah are 12 year olds, nothing wrong with that except for the fact that they are currently in a 1 week relationship and feel on top of the world. People can just as easily lie about their age as they can lie about what they'll do for the community.

Look at me, a two sided person - Professional when needed, laid back and carefree when not.

Optimism

You do realize, that Muncay should have been IP banned/expunged from this forum 20 mutes ago...

I have a feeling, a foot may be coming down in the near future...permanently. The problem is, we are simply too nice of people. This will be changing.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-