March 29, 2024, 10:20:52 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Recent account hackings(Only applys to who plays the other server)

Recent account hackings(Only applys to who plays the other server)

Started by Santa, August 10, 2011, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Hello, we are currently having a major problem with peoples accounts being "hacked".  I have confirmed who is hacking everyone who has signed up for the other server's accounts, and that person would be "Zirak" from the other server.  It's amazing how some people can be so immature.  If you signed up for an account there, and used the same password, we recommend that you change your password right now. We also recommend that you change your e-mail's password also, as it seems Zirak will do anything he can to make people think that this game has account hacks.  I also recommend that you change your security questions, if you find out that it has been changed without your knowledge.  I have also removed all staff from the game until we get this issue taken care of with all of them.

You might also want to take the time and change every password for every site you go to, if you used the same one as you did on the other server, as Zirak will have full control of your account(s), and can do anything he wants.

(If you do not know how to change your password, simply go to Community -> Profile -> Account Related Settings)

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Bounty

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Expo

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Izy

The measure of a man is what he does with power.

GAMERTAG: Izy619
PSN: Izy619

Toast

sebi7555

Zomg...Seriously what's wrong with these people?!!?!?!?And i know the reason why Zirak is doing that...For poeple to quit the game and come in BV(bout evolution)

asmit10

santa for them doing this I vote that you go n hack them to death.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

inb4lyfe

Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

supar

When I first signed up for **** I thought about some shit like that. My passwords aren't the same for that reason.
Who woulda thought it would actually happen. :/

Hct13345

lmao i remember when zirak did base hacks, good times good times.

inb4lyfe

Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

eco999

I gotta change like 50,now thats ****ED UP.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

Lulz.

Quote from: eco999 on August 10, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
The ****? - snip - I gotta change like 50,now thats ****ED UP.
You probably wouldn't have had to if you hadn't just told everyone which accounts to target. .-.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-