April 19, 2024, 09:39:39 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Recent account hackings(Only applys to who plays the other server)

Recent account hackings(Only applys to who plays the other server)

Started by Santa, August 10, 2011, 06:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

why is this happening now , like bs and **** hated each other since they both began , i mean why now .. whats new ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: mo9 on August 11, 2011, 02:03:15 AM
why is this happening now , like bs and bUgly Ponies hated each other since they both began , i mean why now .. whats new ...

Two things.
1. Jrharbort kept getting hacked and his immaturity decided to blame myself and Kenny without evidence (from what I hear)
2. Zirak decided to account hack us then deny it in order to keep Evo's depleting rep. And they're probly pissed that we revealed this truth to the public.

Santa

Quote from: mo9 on August 11, 2011, 02:03:15 AM
why is this happening now , like bs and bUgly Ponies hated each other since they both began , i mean why now .. whats new ...

It's probably been going on for a few weeks, the account hackings, I do not have an exact date as to when Zirak started hacking accounts.  Probably the same day he was given access to their database.

~RedEyes.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Hct13345

inb4lyfe

Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

kaos555

The path is open.

inb4lyfe

Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

inb4lyfe

kaos555

Quote from: Tricky on August 11, 2011, 03:07:14 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 11, 2011, 03:02:35 AM
Lol. i just got ip banned from bUgly Ponies B) /pro

yea ur pro posting "this game is gay" nd being banned wow u should be gm of this game for saying other r gay likea real man ;o;o;o;o;o;o;o
i didn't say it was gay and i got ip banned for insulting a staff member or someshit.

The path is open.

inb4lyfe

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

kaan5268

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-