June 15, 2024, 11:41:14 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I will no longer eat any sot of meat ever again

I will no longer eat any sot of meat ever again

Started by kaos555, August 17, 2011, 03:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllEyesOnMe

August 17, 2011, 08:25:55 AM #15 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:26:55 AM by AllEyesOnMe
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 17, 2011, 07:39:24 AM
This video is sad and shit but it's not like 1 people out of 7billion( or more ) will make a difference. Before you say "oh but if you think this way then we never will", people won't change, ever. And it's impossible to "corrupt" 7 bil people to go vegetarian.
And even if this happened and the animals would be freed, they would end up in the same way ( if not worst ) sooner or later.
You guys should watch this: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e05-fun-with-veal
This is something that should be handled graded, major changes can be made even if 99 % of the people won't go vegetarian, killing baby pigs by smashing their heads on the floor is something that can be changed, for example humans that are sentenced to death receive a lethal injection.... even pets that are sick and can't be treated.

Quote from: Rossbach on August 17, 2011, 07:15:00 AM
Ross does not care how they are treated and shiz. Ross just wants his food. Just like Animals slaughter other animals to live. Good old Natural selection.
Yea but animals don't keep other animals packed in cages which leads to developing wounds that make them suffer over long periods of time, they are free till they die.

Yz

^ this, also a lion will kill a deer in a few secs, not much suffering. and a deer has a chance to run. these animals are born in captivity then tortured, lions dont brand cows either
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

August 17, 2011, 08:31:21 AM #17 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:35:42 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 17, 2011, 08:25:55 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 17, 2011, 07:39:24 AM
This video is sad and shit but it's not like 1 people out of 7billion( or more ) will make a difference. Before you say "oh but if you think this way then we never will", people won't change, ever. And it's impossible to "corrupt" 7 bil people to go vegetarian.
And even if this happened and the animals would be freed, they would end up in the same way ( if not worst ) sooner or later.
You guys should watch this: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s06e05-fun-with-veal
This is something that should be handled graded, major changes can be made even if 99 % of the people won't go vegetarian, killing baby pigs by smashing their heads on the floor is something that can be changed, for example humans that are sentenced to death receive a lethal injection.... even pets that are sick and can't be treated.
Quote from: Rossbach on August 17, 2011, 07:15:00 AM
Ross does not care how they are treated and shiz. Ross just wants his food. Just like Animals slaughter other animals to live. Good old Natural selection.

Yea but animals don't keep other animals packed in cages which leads to developing wounds that make them suffer over long periods of time, they are free till they die.

What if a animal traps itself in a small area or cave and dies a long starving death?
What if a rock falls on a animals leg and it is stuck?
What if a animal beats (lolz beats) another one almost to death and saves it for another day? While the animal can't move and is bleeding to death.
Some animals will eat another animal while they are still alive.
-.- Life sucks.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kaos555

fak this i give up my parents starting eating meat infront of me Dx now if you excuse me i am going to go eat a burger :]

The path is open.

hawk5005

Quote from: kaos555 on August 18, 2011, 07:33:43 AM
fak this i give up my parents starting eating meat infront of me Dx now if you excuse me i am going to go eat a burger :]
Atta boy!

kaos555

August 18, 2011, 07:43:54 AM #21 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:48:35 AM by kaos555
Quote from: hawk5005 on August 18, 2011, 07:40:38 AM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 18, 2011, 07:33:43 AM
Atta boy!
FAK IM STILL FIGHTING THE URGE!!!

Edit: I cant even eat anything its 4:48 am where i am at and i haven;t ate since like......1 or 2 pm.............. and my parents ate alll teh foood without asking if i wanted any.......well im......cant...eat for like.....the next......10-20 hours......i hate being poor....

The path is open.

Allie

Rule 12 of internet trolling; troll anyone who claims to be poor because a poor man can't afford internet.

Delta

lol wtf i just watched 10 sec. its horrible  :(

BoutRoodi

Cheap shit losers thinking they're better and more powerful than these animals. I just think it's wrong that they think they can do whatever they like. I hope every single one of these mother ****ers reincarnate into an animal and get beaten up and slaughtered and burn in hell. Since we are eating them we could at least kill them as nicely as possible or not even kill them at all. And also Ross, you think your so funny and cool saying "Ross does not care how they are treated and shiz." well your not cool and your not funny. I did try to become a vegetarian but due to the fact that I was raised as a carnivore I became ill for 2 days. I'm disappointed to be a human and if I had a button that would kill every human in the world. I would press it with no hesitation.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

mhj

This is horrible. Our world is simply horrible... What we don't do for money is insane.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

TwitchFast

I'll never give up my meat (My diet is practically all meat.) Obviously they're treating them wrong but as far as I can tell, no-one can give that much of a shit because it's still happening, and nothing is being done about it.

Rossbach

August 18, 2011, 12:48:36 PM #27 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:50:26 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: BoutRoodi on August 18, 2011, 11:29:36 AM
Cheap shit losers thinking they're better and more powerful than these animals. I just think it's wrong that they think they can do whatever they like. I hope every single one of these mother ****ers reincarnate into an animal and get beaten up and slaughtered and burn in hell. Since we are eating them we could at least kill them as nicely as possible or not even kill them at all. And also Ross, you think your so funny and cool saying "Ross does not care how they are treated and shiz." well your not cool and your not funny. I did try to become a vegetarian but due to the fact that I was raised as a carnivore I became ill for 2 days. I'm disappointed to be a human and if I had a button that would kill every human in the world. I would press it with no hesitation.

Ross did not do that to sound cool or funny, Ross is just stating a fact. Ross likes meat and needs it to survive a proper balanced life. That is how it works, you kill for meat. Some humans are just a bit different on methods. Too bad that humans have grown and improved over these animals so much that they CAN do this. Welcome to the modern day. As you can see from the video Humans are more advanced. However you could go with the statement of sending a human out to fight animals in the forest without any weapons. They would likely be not coming back (Considering where they were sent.) However Humans are stronger with tools, and even just brains. (EX: having Bison fall off a cliff.) Because they are smart enough to make, and use them. Animals are not. That is why I noted on the natural selection, those who dominate are those who survive and control the others. If you can't understand this and still try to turn over the fact that humans are greater than animals then please do us a favor that most of us humans have surpassed in animals and remove yourself from the gene pool. "The Darwin Awards honor Charles Darwin who observed that each generation descends from those who survive. We commemorate those who give natural selection a hand by removing themselves from the gene pool."

Quote from: BoutRoodi on August 18, 2011, 11:29:36 AM
I'm disappointed to be a human and if I had a button that would kill every human in the world. I would press it with no hesitation.

Just like humans can do with animals? Welcome to the modern world again. Doing that you are no better then any of the workers on that video. Good job KIRA! By saying that you truly show how despicable humans are. I would say there is no such thing but... Just go buy some nuclear bombs in all around the word in various spots, make them detonate by 1 button and there you go. Sucks that you have to kill everything else also.

Omnomnom eating toast.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on August 18, 2011, 09:11:35 AM
Rule 12 of internet trolling; troll anyone who claims to be poor because a poor man can't afford internet.
i am poor my dad gets money to pay for the internet through drugs......so stfu.....

The path is open.

Allie

if ur dad was a drug dealer you wouldnt be poor, trust me

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-