May 23, 2024, 01:15:25 AMLatest Member: Ridox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Firey said something that offended me

Firey said something that offended me

Started by Allie, August 19, 2011, 01:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 19, 2011, 09:53:00 AMYou had purple hair, im pretty sure you're used to people scrutenizing you and making fun of it, just sayin.

Are you seriously trying to say that purple haired people are made fun of and scrutinized just because they chose to dye their hair purple?
My hair has been purple for months and everyone likes my hair; that's a complete load of bull; you should appreciate dyed colors as much as you appreciate naturals.

Yz

August 19, 2011, 01:57:27 PM #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:01:06 PM by Tricky
i like purple hair. a girl had purple hair in my school and we all made up a joke about ****ing the highlights out of her hair.

and in scott pilgrim vs the world they punched the highlights out of her hair

He Punched The Highlights Out of Her Hair! [HD]

not the reply you were lookin for? maybe not but my daddy raised me to be a straight shooter
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Tricky on August 19, 2011, 01:57:27 PM
i like purple hair. a girl had purple hair in my school and we all made up a joke about ****ing the highlights out of her hair.

and in scott pilgrim vs the world they punched the highlights out of her hair

He Punched The Highlights Out of Her Hair! [HD]

not the reply you were lookin for? maybe not but my daddy raised me to be a straight shooter
u my hero

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

FireyDevel

Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 01:48:15 PM
Quote from: FireyDevel on August 19, 2011, 09:53:00 AMYou had purple hair, im pretty sure you're used to people scrutenizing you and making fun of it, just sayin.

Are you seriously trying to say that purple haired people are made fun of and scrutinized just because they chose to dye their hair purple?
My hair has been purple for months and everyone likes my hair; that's a complete load of bull; you should appreciate dyed colors as much as you appreciate naturals.

My post reflects that it was his CHOICE to dye it, therefore if people CHOOSE to make fun of him for it, then it's his fault... Point is, it is not a cultural norm, therefore people generally are not suceptable to accepting it. In no way was I saying it was WRONG or that I for one am unapprecieative of the colour, hell I dated a bi-polar girl with purple hair, broke up with her BECAUSE she was sooo bi-polar.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Allie

I have never been teased in any way for having "out-of-the-norm" hair.
And if I was, I would tease those ***gots for "following the crowd" to avoid being made fun of.

mo9

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 19, 2011, 02:48:21 PM
Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 01:48:15 PM

My post reflects that it was his CHOICE to dye it, therefore if people CHOOSE to make fun of him for it, then it's his fault... Point is, it is not a cultural norm, therefore people generally are not suceptable to accepting it. In no way was I saying it was WRONG or that I for one am unapprecieative of the colour, hell I dated a bi-polar girl with purple hair, broke up with her BECAUSE she was sooo bi-polar.

lemme get this straight so he is to be blamed that mean people make fun of him ?
yeah right .
he chose to color his hair purple he chose to play this game which if i remember correctly should be a kids game with a kid safe environment.
so he should play without being bothered .
if he was i would personally blame people responsible here , but no one really tries to make this place kid safe.......
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

If you go out of the ordinary, you stop following the crowd and chose to "modify" your body, you have to expect some people to dislike it.
When you do something like this, you have to pay the "consequences".

mo9

yes. people will make fun of him
no. it shouldn't happen here
thats my point

vv secks box

FireyDevel

August 19, 2011, 03:17:33 PM #8 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:21:27 PM by FireyDevel
Kaos is also a guy.

For starters, I was bluntly just stating that YES THE WORLD DOES NOT GENERALLY ACCEPT DIFFERENCE. It's not MY doing that the world has such a "black and white" perspective on life, that's just how things are.

Talk about "kid safe"? The amount of childish people we have on these forums is ASTONISHING. To prove this, im currently debating two different people on a statment that DID NOT reflect how I felt about Kaos's purple hair, just sheding light onto why someone made a comment about it.. Good god...

I have my nipple pierced,
I am WHITE and absolutely LOVE rap,
I am a professional Squash player,
I drive a purple sunfire,
I wear glasses,

come at me.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

i have my pubes dyed rainbow. not even joking, did it over a bet. YOU come at ME
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

So now only girls can dye their hair purple and not get made fun of?
srsly?

Iridion

we need one more fm and forum becomes child safe. /coff

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

Quote from: Iridion on August 19, 2011, 03:24:04 PM
we need one more fm and forum becomes child safe. /coff
why were u denied again ?

vv secks box

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 03:22:08 PM
So now only girls can dye their hair purple and not get made fun of?
srsly?
Well.. yes.
In the society we live today you can't expect people to like others ( especially guys ) that modified their body in any way.
It's just the blunt way we think.
Sure there are people who embrace others that had the courage to go out of the ordinary, but not everyone.

Hct13345

Who gives a shit about the head, its all about dat ass.  8) Also Men having dyed or highlighted hair are Emo or gay. lolk

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-