May 24, 2024, 04:35:35 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Firey said something that offended me

Firey said something that offended me

Started by Allie, August 19, 2011, 01:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 19, 2011, 03:17:33 PM
I am WHITE and absolutely LOVE rap,

come at me.
That's not so extreme, Eminem = rap.

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

kaos555

Kaos is also a guy.

For starters, I was bluntly just stating that YES THE WORLD DOES NOT GENERALLY ACCEPT DIFFERENCE. It's not MY doing that the world has such a "black and white" perspective on life, that's just how things are.

Talk about "kid safe"? The amount of childish people we have on these forums is ASTONISHING. To prove this, im currently debating two different people on a statment that DID NOT reflect how I felt about Kaos's purple hair, just sheding light onto why someone made a comment about it.. Good god...

I have my nipple pierced,
I am a professional Squash player,
I drive a purple sunfire,
I wear glasses,

come at me.
I don't give a **** what the world think's ;D if they don't like my change's then they can kiss my ass ;D people can have there own opinion about like i'm gay or emo i rally don't give a **** i stopped caring about people's opinion 1-2 years ago. sure... i'll get picked on but i srsly don't care , And it's not your doing it's just how jackasses are these day's. most everyone want's to be in a  gang and smoke around where i live. My first day or 8th grade is on Monday my friend dared me to act homosexual the first  day. I'm going because i don't give a **** what people think.
~This is the longest shit i've ever typed/wrote O.o.~

The path is open.

Hct13345

Quote from: kaos555 on August 19, 2011, 04:49:38 PM
Kaos is also a guy.

For starters, I was bluntly just stating that YES THE WORLD DOES NOT GENERALLY ACCEPT DIFFERENCE. It's not MY doing that the world has such a "black and white" perspective on life, that's just how things are.

Talk about "kid safe"? The amount of childish people we have on these forums is ASTONISHING. To prove this, im currently debating two different people on a statment that DID NOT reflect how I felt about Kaos's purple hair, just sheding light onto why someone made a comment about it.. Good god...

I wear glasses,

come at me.
I don't give a **** what the world think's ;D if they don't like my change's then they can kiss my ass ;D people can have there own opinion about like i'm gay or emo i rally don't give a **** i stopped caring about people's opinion 1-2 years ago. sure... i'll get picked on but i srsly don't care , And it's not your doing it's just how jackasses are these day's. most everyone want's to be in a  gang and smoke around where i live. My first day or 8th grade is on Monday my friend dared me to act homosexual the first  day. I'm going because i don't give a **** what people think.

Do you cut yourself?

kaos555

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 19, 2011, 05:16:27 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 19, 2011, 04:49:38 PM
Kaos is also a guy.

I wear glasses,

come at me.

Do you cut yourself?
Nope.

The path is open.

zepher1

I find this to be a regional thing, I have long hair I wear over one eye and I wear skinny jeans, where I live I get made fun of for it (Good ol country folk of NC), I visit my relatives in Chicago and no one says shit to me, nor gives a second glance to it. You can not believe that just because one culture is unaccepting of what is not their "norm" that another culture will not accept the "abnormal" culture. I can't dye my hair because I live with my grandparents and they don't approve, but I plan to dye it jet black with purple tips as soon as I'm out of here. /my two cents

Allie

black with purple tips is overused.
I got that once.
Everyone's gone through that phase.

Iridion

in my country guys with long hairs are "appreciated"

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 05:30:52 PM
I got that once.
Ewwww that sound's weird... fk that im gonna dye my hair purple again. its fading and it looks pink D= but the only cooler of hair idea's I've ever had is baby blue,purple,purple with baby blue and some red. that's it O-o

The path is open.

zomniethe4

Zom

kaos555

The path is open.

Hct13345

Bounty

Who cares about what they do to themselves. If they dye their hair then let them dye it, Purple, red, orange,pink,highlights, brown, shit stain, etc...  If it ain't you then don't worry about how they look, worry about your self.

Seriously Firey? Nipple pierced? REALLY? In my head, I thought you be the person that only focus in school and doesn't get involved into piercing and tattoos when I first saw your pic. LOL

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Rossbach

August 19, 2011, 06:47:01 PM #29 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:48:49 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2011, 05:30:52 PM
I got that once.

.-. Not Ross.

Quote from: Iridion on August 19, 2011, 05:31:58 PM
in my country guys with long hairs are "appreciated"

-.- Italian.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-