June 01, 2024, 05:00:28 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » i dun wanna leave.

i dun wanna leave.

Started by kaos555, August 29, 2011, 12:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 09:37:02 PM
Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 29, 2011, 09:33:19 PM
Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
Does anyone here even know what a cuz is?
Somethin with gangbangin

Or

Cousin
its wut you call you fellow gang members .-.
K lol wait a min

U IN GANG ???
Newest one:

zomniethe4

so your in a gang but u wanted to get your friend out of it
wat a hypocrite

Zom

kaos555

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 29, 2011, 09:45:16 PM
wat a hypocrite
no...he joined... then i said if you can't beat'em join'em .-. so i joined'em i got jumped in today .-.

The path is open.

koolwolf2

Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 09:46:17 PM
wat a hypocrite
no...he joined... then i said if you can't beat'em join'em .-. so i joined'em i got jumped in today .-.
No this quote wasn't continued

It's more like

"If you can't beat them, join them, then beat them from the inside"
^^^^

This is my version :P
Newest one:

zomniethe4

Zom

Toast

Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 09:46:17 PM
wat a hypocrite

\facepalm
That was not very smart kaos. :\

kaos555

idc my life is pretty ****ed. i mean no one is going to believe me that's why i didn't care to post it but we figured out my dad has  a tumor in his head and it might be cancerous

The path is open.

koolwolf2

Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
idc my life is pretty ****ed. i mean no one is going to believe me that's why i didn't care to post it but we figured out my dad has  a tumor in his head and it might be cancerous
Live to it's fullest you never get out alive

Just supportive shit cause ur life is shit nao :P
Newest one:

Bubu

I don't actually think there are any person here that can say that his life is pretty easy. All people has their problems even some worst than yours, but that doesn't mean all things are ruined. You are the one who decide to ruin your own life. If you srsly give up at your age(i guess you has no more than 16) then sorry but fk you, you a coward. Any person here cares if you ruin your life but it will be pretty sad for those who really loves you and find in you a support, like your dad. At least don't fk up his life acting like that....
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Rossbach

Quote from: Bubu on August 30, 2011, 12:03:08 AM
I don't actually think there are any person here that can say that his life is pretty easy. All people has their problems even some worst than yours, but that doesn't mean all things are ruined. You are the one who decide to ruin your own life. If you srsly give up at your age(i guess you has no more than 16) then sorry but fk you, you a coward. Any person here cares if you ruin your life but it will be pretty sad for those who really loves you and find in you a support, like your dad. At least don't fk up his life acting like that....

.-.

Omnomnom eating toast.

RAUDOG

kaos555

The path is open.

GavinGill

Quote from: kaos555 on August 29, 2011, 09:37:02 PMits wut you call you fellow gang members .-.
Certain sets may use the term more than others but when it comes down to it, "cuz" is pretty much the equivalent of "man" or "dude," it's not strictly a gang term. Don't rely so much on Urban Dictionary. =/

Quote from: KillerPig on August 29, 2011, 08:46:19 PM
I don't see why people like weed so much. It's really not that great...
You must have tried some really bunk bud or not gotten high if that's the impression it left on you. The first two times I smoked, all I got was a head rush so I didn't think it was worth the money. The third time got me retarded though, and with only like 3 or 4 hits too. Marijuana > alcohol, cigarettes, etc by far.

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 29, 2011, 09:42:54 PM
U IN GANG ???
No, he's just making it all up.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Bubu

August 30, 2011, 07:12:53 PM #28 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:26:22 PM by Bubu
He 13 i dont even think he can make his own decisions...
Not basing maturity in the age but with all this stuff he told i just tho of him as a different person.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

kaos555

I'm not making it all up. Still u'll have to take my word on that ._.

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-