June 26, 2024, 01:29:14 AMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » TT.TT Noooooo

TT.TT Noooooo

Started by Scythe, September 03, 2011, 02:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

NOOOOO yesterday i was sooo busy and i came back home at 12o clock in the midnight which is 12(day)in new york just when the event starts and when i came back my anti virus was turned on agian so it blocked BC and i was trying to fix it and my dad turned off the internet and told me to sleep and today i woke up and missed the first day of the event I really wanna complete this event because i missed EVERY SINGLE EVENT can Anyone give me the chests for friday??
Don't think, feel

asmit10

Quote from: deathraper on September 03, 2011, 02:18:01 AM
NOOOOO yesterday i was sooo busy and i came back home at 12o clock in the midnight which is 12(day)in new york just when the event starts and when i came back my anti virus was turned on agian so it blocked BC and i was trying to fix it and my dad turned off the internet and told me to sleep and today i woke up and missed the first day of the event I really wanna complete this event because i missed EVERY SINGLE EVENT can Anyone give me the chests for friday??

chests arent an actual item
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Scythe

Admins can give them to me
Don't think, feel

Selene

September 03, 2011, 02:42:17 AM #3 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:42:56 AM by Allison
You probably wont be able to get the chest from Friday as lots of people didn't do the event, and if you gotten it then the other's wouldn't think its fair.

kaos555

I did the event, and i got jumped today, and i slept for like 3 hours.

The path is open.

Scythe

Well i guess missing events is just my thing
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-