June 03, 2024, 02:22:09 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Most evilest death threat you've ever seen/heard/read

Most evilest death threat you've ever seen/heard/read

Started by kaos555, September 05, 2011, 07:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Mine would be: I'm going to cut off one of your legs and sow it onto your head then rip your eyeballs out by hand cut your stomach open and shove them into your stomach them watch you bleed to death.

~~My friend Brendan said that to some chick and got sent to AEP

The path is open.

Toast

antisickness

eco999

I'll fill your room with creatures... mosquitoes...spiders...wasps...hate em all.

antisickness

Quote from: eco999 on September 05, 2011, 08:01:47 PM
I'll fill your room with creatures... mosquitoes...spiders...wasps...hate em all.

I doubt you could die from fear.
Lolk.

Meta

Quote from: antisickness on September 05, 2011, 08:07:06 PM
Lolk.

If anyone has asthma and you get really scared, you can die from a asthma attack unless you have a asthma pump near you.

KillerPig

Quote from: Meta on September 05, 2011, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: antisickness on September 05, 2011, 08:07:06 PM
Lolk.

If anyone has asthma and you get really scared, you can die from a asthma attack unless you have a asthma pump near you.

Isn't that technically death by asthma?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

September 06, 2011, 07:39:56 AM #7 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:43:15 AM by hawk5005
I'll throw you into a woodchipper.
( If someones foot or any other limb gets stuck in the machine he / she will be shredded alive and feel the flesh, skin, every bone, muscle, tendon getting ripped apart before he / she dies. )

Scythe

Push your face into the lava and pull it out? it will look rlly cool
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Quote from: deathraper on September 06, 2011, 07:47:48 AM
Push your face into the lava and pull it out? it will look rlly cool
He / she would die after touching the lava with the head.
It won't be too painful.

TwitchFast

I like the sound of the woodchipper :L this seems to be a torture thread.. I'd tell them I'd use a step-motor and force their nails/toe nails etc back into them (a slow step-motor).

koolwolf2

By avoiding you're main arteries i can make you feel the PAIN and torture u to the end of ETERNITY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ENJOY THE PAIN
Newest one:

tanqq

stab red-hot needles into the tip of your fingers. When you're almost fainted or dead due to the pain, I would use a car battery with two clippers clipped to your nipples and shock you back to life. Never ending pain...

TwitchFast

Quote from: tanqq on September 06, 2011, 09:30:36 AM
stab red-hot needles into the tip of your fingers. When you're almost fainted or dead due to the pain, I would use a car battery with two clippers clipped to your nipples and shock you back to life. Never ending pain...
Lol'd, that sounds abit kinky ... I suppose you'd say this to a girl.

hawk5005

Quote from: TwitchFast on September 06, 2011, 09:33:23 AM
Quote from: tanqq on September 06, 2011, 09:30:36 AM
Lol'd, that sounds abit kinky ... I suppose you'd say this to a girl.
You know that men have nipples too, don't you?
And if someone pinches your nipple it hurts like hell.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-