April 20, 2024, 10:16:58 AMLatest Member: kurskmWet
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Regarding an official server

Regarding an official server

Started by Santa, September 25, 2011, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

There has been some chatter on **** about a server called "T-Bots". Jrharbot has decided to censor it so no-one will be able to find it.  I will just go ahead and tell you guys the truth about it.  The link to this server is: http://tbot.orangegame.co.id.  The only purpose of this topic, was to let you all know where our future and upcoming updates will be coming from, and also to not 'hide' this server from you like **** is.  ;D

Have a wonderful day,

~RedEyes.

KillerPig

Oooooo.

Now we can add deathmatch?  :D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Zack66775

So they are an official server? I'm guessing they have source?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

and this is where you got everything you said you made yourself which got a lotta praise? lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Quote from: Tricky on September 25, 2011, 12:30:10 AM
and this is where you got everything you said you made yourself which got a lotta praise? lol

i never said we made any of level 149 nor those new transes.  I simply said it was new content, never said from whom.

iwasbobo

I honestly don't know why he's censoring it... >_<

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Meta

CREDITS TO THE BC PLAYER WHO FOUND IT IN THE FIRST PLACE (not me)

Santa

Quote from: Meta on September 25, 2011, 12:50:52 AM

I'm pretty sure it was a korean named "TrustZ" who plays T-Bots aswell as BoutCheetah.

Yoshi91

it looks so bright and happy O.O I would've join if it wasn't in Indonesian. Could we make this forum a bit of a happier place too? :D Not just bright forum theme that blinds, something soothing..

zepher2211

Quote from: Meta on September 25, 2011, 12:50:52 AM

That'd be me, that is I was the first fully english person to find it and tell anyone important
Powersurge
Headstrong

sirhamtaro

Game would take 50 hours to DL lolk.

Allie

Quote from: sirhamtaro on September 25, 2011, 01:38:25 AM
Game would take 50 hours to DL lolk.

took me 4 hours the first time (trying to figure out what to download and how lmao), took a half hour last time (a few days ago).

Styx

Lmao, don't see the point of covering up a official server, was going to upload a vid on, but didn't realize jrhar didn't like the idea of people knowing about an official server.

T-bot isn't actually that bad tho, the idea of ninjas over the nimbas is fricken awesome, sector is way more exciting ^_^.
Also everyone connects no matter what, but the lag is insane tho.

and som1 hook me up wit hacks yo!

i wanna see the rest of the new shit.

Click

Well, T-Bots suck. I downloaded it to see if its worth time, and it turned out to suck even more than BoutEvo....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-