March 29, 2024, 10:23:37 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Regarding an official server

Regarding an official server

Started by Santa, September 25, 2011, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

Don't think, feel

asmit10

Well, if ur just gonna give hacks for it I might as well download it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

September 25, 2011, 05:18:55 AM #34 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:20:55 AM by zepher2211
Quote from: Tricky on September 25, 2011, 04:12:23 AM
nah relay came from t-bot

still got a lotta praise from the people who liked it, did i say everyone liked it?

2 sentences and i already feel like i won, you should only argue with me when you aren't making up bullshit lulz since my point was they still got praise for takin SOME SHIT from t-bot, idc how much praise, it was still mentionable

anyway if you're still out-of-control-must-be-right in this argument ill just say you're right im wrong and now ill go kill myself while ignoring thread k cya

You lose because Kenny's right in saying the relay server came before they knew about t-bots o-o, your point in the first post you made was exaggerating the amount of praise they got + the amount of things they took from t-bots, you still completely fail to do anything except to be an ass. No offense. No praise given was mentionable because the praise was never directed on what the work was but the fact that they had done work, I'll quote a few posts if you wish.

EDIT
I said you are being an ass because you posted with the intent of putting down on the thread, and continue to do so.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 25, 2011, 05:18:55 AM

still got a lotta praise from the people who liked it, did i say everyone liked it?

2 sentences and i already feel like i won, you should only argue with me when you aren't making up bullshit lulz since my point was they still got praise for takin SOME SHIT from t-bot, idc how much praise, it was still mentionable

anyway if you're still out-of-control-must-be-right in this argument ill just say you're right im wrong and now ill go kill myself while ignoring thread k cya

You lose because Kenny's right in saying the relay server came before they knew about t-bots o-o, your point in the first post you made was exaggerating the amount of praise they got + the amount of things they took from t-bots, you still completely fail to do anything except to be an ass. No offense. No praise given was mentionable because the praise was never directed on what the work was but the fact that they had done work, I'll quote a few posts if you wish.

EDIT
I said you are being an ass because you posted with the intent of putting down on the thread, and continue to do so.

... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

Continue spamming mad guy?
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Tricky on September 25, 2011, 05:23:21 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on September 25, 2011, 05:18:55 AM

EDIT

... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

Continue spamming mad guy?
Hai tricky would u be kind enough to download the hack and post a link for www.atomicgamer.com :-*
Don't think, feel

kaos555

The path is open.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

kaos555

The path is open.

Black Sheep

BC is much better than this Indonesian server uptdater in this T-bot's is uptdating very long time... so i prefer BC

HighChannel
              IGN|GUILD
Black Sheep|
               LowChannel
                zz|Redemption

mhj

I am soo gonna hack this. Thanks for the hack Kenneth.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meteor

Amg I got moar hax for it and none of ya'll are getting it 8)
/srs

(click to show/hide)

mhj

Quote from: Meteor on September 25, 2011, 07:45:14 AM
Amg I got moar hax for it and none of ya'll are getting it 8)
/srs
Gimme. On MSN.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

It keeps saying kidsock.dll is missing, my antivirus is 100% turned off and firewall is turned off too and i reinstalled it but i keep getting the same error
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-