April 27, 2024, 06:05:19 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Regarding an official server

Regarding an official server

Started by Santa, September 25, 2011, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolkaran100

took me 2 hours i used there first download partner and i had 2 download patch and place it in but the patch is self extracting 2 folder :3

Banned for halo push pro.

firejetsam

d/l speed: 219kb/s
21 minutes.

umad?

Styx

lol im hacking simply because i have a life and i don't wanna waste 20000 hours on grinding.
i've already done that, realize it was really stupid. -_-.
+ i just wanna see the shit thats coming to the servers.

CoolKnightST

There new maps are great omg. There the first server that is able to do this.  There new virusses are not perfect. There AI fails like shit. I'm not sure if it's the connection but you just jump attack them without they even do something about it.

There trans is something strange. You stay add basic trans but if you look to there stats there is an way to get another one.

Why would Jr hide this -_- , why hiding the truth!

Allie

Quote from: CoolKnightST on September 26, 2011, 02:36:17 PM
There new maps are great omg. There the first server that is able to do this.  There new virusses are not perfect. There AI fails like shit. I'm not sure if it's the connection but you just jump attack them without they even do something about it.

There trans is something strange. You stay add basic trans but if you look to there stats there is an way to get another one.

N-Log gave them the source code, so they didn't have to go through the shit we had to to update it, and they have no limitations at all.
o.O.

Also, the ai is actually 20x smarter, and jump/run attacks don't knock down (this is done seemingly to avoid one hit kill hacks).

Robocop7ant

took me over 12hrs to download that shit.. and now a hourly update ;(

not worth waiting for it?
<br />

firejetsam

Download the client from the mirror site:
ftp://apnetindo.serveftp.com/orangegame/tbot/client/T-BOTSetup_20110202.exe
Download the full patch(42mb file) :
http://tbot.orangegame.co.id/downloads

Run setup>once the game is installed run the patch>play

Don't run the updater until after you've installed the patch.

Styx

Quote from: Allie on September 26, 2011, 05:13:44 PM
Quote from: CoolKnightST on September 26, 2011, 02:36:17 PM

N-Log gave them the source code, so they didn't have to go through the shit we had to to update it, and they have no limitations at all.
o.O.

Also, the ai is actually 20x smarter, and jump/run attacks don't knock down (this is done seemingly to avoid one hit kill hacks).

Aswell as pushing mobs off, more action paced, more teamwork and difficulty has upped a pinch.

But yea, jrhar u pineapple face -_-..

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

Why do you always try to make things sound so dramatic when you make posts regarding Ev0, Red? This isn't Fox News. =/

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on September 27, 2011, 08:37:43 AM
Why do you always try to make things sound so dramatic when you make posts regarding Ev0, Red? This isn't Fox News. =/

I don't really find this to be overly dramatic, explain
Powersurge
Headstrong

Santa

Quote from: GavinGill on September 27, 2011, 08:37:43 AM

sorry, my new goal in life is to make jrharbot unhappy :3

Click

Who cares about T-Bot or **** ? If you like them, go play there and stop talking about it here.....  >:(
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Zack66775

Lol I'm really sorry cause I know that this keeps being brought up but why can't we also have the source code? There can't be all that many people who play in Indonesia and this could be a separate server with a great member base. Is there not one way to get it?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-