June 16, 2024, 09:57:38 PMLatest Member: Gregory

Possible ?

Started by hehetri, September 25, 2011, 04:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hehetri

September 25, 2011, 04:06:10 PM Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:13:32 PM by hehetri
is possible to create a new BOT CHARACTER in bots?

Click

QuoteEver other suggestion seems to be about a new game mode, or something very out of the ordinary.  Things that were not already in BOTS/BOUT CANNOT be implemented. For example, since there was not a game mode of Capture the Flag, a new game mode cannot be implemented.  Please take this into consideration before making a suggestion.

Thank you.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Toast

Quote from: hehetri on September 25, 2011, 04:06:10 PM
is possible to create a new BOT CHARACTER in bots?

Why would it not be possible? >.>

mhj

Maybe. But it would take very long time. They would have to create a new create bot and new sets that looks good. New transes and more.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: Forbiden on September 25, 2011, 04:11:38 PM
QuoteEver other suggestion seems to be about a new game mode, or something very out of the ordinary.  Things that were not already in BOTS/BOUT CANNOT be implemented. For example, since there was not a game mode of Capture the Flag, a new game mode cannot be implemented.  Please take this into consideration before making a suggestion.

Thank you.

This information is old.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

Thing is they still wouldn't be able to implement it at character creation without getting rid of one of the current bot types
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meteor

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 25, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
Thing is they still wouldn't be able to implement it at character creation without getting rid of one of the current bot types
It would be a special kind of bot and you can use it only by using transformation coupon to transform to it. Yeah.. 8)

(click to show/hide)

Styx

it is possible

copy and pasta surge, make new server, rename it somthing else, new attributes, make the sets go from bladium to spiker = new bot type.

zepher2211

Quote from: Meteor on September 26, 2011, 05:47:58 AM
It would be a special kind of bot and you can use it only by using transformation coupon to transform to it. Yeah.. 8)

There'd still need to be a button for it in the special tab and we dunno how to make new buttons o-o (atleast that function)
Powersurge
Headstrong

Click

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 26, 2011, 09:30:29 AM

There'd still need to be a button for it in the special tab and we dunno how to make new buttons o-o (atleast that function)
@off-topic : nice post count
on topic : Making new bot type / character is  going to be very hard, with all of the coding, and suitable items, and i have yet to see a BOTS server that has made a new type.

antisickness

Quote from: Forbiden on September 26, 2011, 02:14:15 PM

on topic : Making new bot type / character is  going to be very hard, with all of the coding, and suitable items, and i have yet to see a BOTS server that has made a new type.

Why did you say @off topic?
Who is "off-topic" and why haven't I heard of this guy before???

And we dont need a new bot type...

Yz

A new bot type is not possible and if possible, will never happen. A second character is available.
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

Quote from: antisickness on September 26, 2011, 02:33:29 PM
Quote from: Forbiden on September 26, 2011, 02:14:15 PM

Why did you say @off topic?
Who is "off-topic" and why haven't I heard of this guy before???

And we dont need a new bot type...
by @off-topic i meant that this message, followed by the "off-topic" is for zepher...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-