June 21, 2024, 03:21:17 AMLatest Member: Amadovaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sorry

Sorry

Started by Zack66775, September 28, 2011, 01:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

September 28, 2011, 01:00:39 AM Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:04:20 PM by Zack66775
Ok. I am only making this post because I have a conscience (don't know if I spelled that right). I am just going to confess that I originally came to this server because of how easy Zylon Shield was to take down. I started out as a hacker and just did level that I could and used clever packet edits to mask it, but then I was humiliated by a friend of mine (whom I cannot reveal). After multi-clienting for bot stract, and hacking for levels and coins I realized that I was one of the lowliest people who had ever come to BC (being that I was good with people and convinced all the mods that I was cool and was doing things legit). In turn I immediately deleted my bot and got rid of everything, and tried to start new. And I know that when I apply for a mod I will still have this hanging over my head, and that I really shouldn't post this (don't be a flaming bitch and comment on this like I know some of you will). I just want to try and show the community that I really love all of you, this wonderful game, and the staff that run it. Forgive me for being deceiving in my first actions and I would hope that the past is the past ( I'm really gonna get banned, I almost can certainly guess D': ) and that I can continue playing.  ( Grammar Nazi the hell out of this if you want to)

Move to right section if I put somewhere it should not. Please and thank you. Goodnight.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

asmit10

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 28, 2011, 01:00:39 AM
Ok. I am only making this post because I have a conscience (don't know if I spelled that right). I am just going to confess that I originally came to this server because of how easy Zylon Shield was to take down. I started out as a hacker and just did level that I could and used clever packet edits to mask it, but then I was humiliated by a friend of mine (whom I cannot reveal). After multi-clienting for bot stract, and hacking for levels and coins I realized that I was one of the lowliest people who had ever come to BC (being that I was good with people and convinced all the mods that I was cool and was doing things legit). In turn I immediately deleted my bot and got rid of everything, and tried to start new. And I know that when I apply for a mod I will still have this hanging over my head, and that I really shouldn't post this (don't be a flaming bitch and comment on this like I know some of you will). I just want to try and show the community that I really love all of you, this wonderful game, and the staff that run it. Forgive me for being deceiving in my first actions and I would hope that the past is the past ( I'm really gonna get banned, I almost can certainly guess D': ) and that I can continue playing. But before I do I (or if I don't oh well, you all still deserve)would like to thank Jeffalo for his wonderful signature that he made me, Allie for being hilarious and fun whilst helping me with my grammar and attitude towards the game, Santa for being one of the best admins that I've ever encountered on a game, Pig for being really good and fun Mod, Expo for helping me restart anew without knowing it, Kaos for giving me my first set of wings, and basically all the other staff that help run BoutCheetah. ( Grammar Nazi the hell out of this if you want to)

Move to right section if I put somewhere it should not. Please and thank you. Goodnight.

O.o. K, forgivin.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

zepher2211

I believe openly admitting you hacked on our forum should be an instant ban o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

kaos555

I believe everyone deserves a second  chance, even if you hacked just as long as you don't do it again, and at least you admit it and don't try to hide it like most other people would.

The path is open.

Bubu

Many people that post on this forums have hacked at least once the game, and Allie know it. Other players just don't care anymore or forgot about their past being influenced with their present attitude. They all had a second chance... past is past. If he didn't got caught when he was hacking and now all those things he won by hacking are gone (Don't know if that's true) then imo there's no reason why he should get banned.

^Just my opinion.
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

asmit10

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 28, 2011, 01:17:48 AM
I believe openly admitting you hacked on our forum should be an instant ban o-o

When I came back to bc I  told allie that I hacked before, she let it go.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

September 28, 2011, 01:38:11 AM #6 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:42:26 AM by Allie
Wall of text

hath been burnt.

RedNeon

September 28, 2011, 01:40:07 AM #7 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:40:48 AM by RedNeon
@asmit, why do u have to quote zack's post of youre the first one to post?  ::)

zack,there are also ppl like u that hacked before but never apologized and i know some of them, but theyre legit now.  :)

Zack66775

Allie I honestly don't know what you meant. I hope it means being forgiven but if not so be (still could use an explanation though).

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

This thread has killed my spirit. Background character's aren't a big part of the story yo.
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

tl;dr you hacked and you're sorry... k.

Styx

lol i hacked, i was like one of the first to be found out when the "logs system" came into work.
super gay, but now it's the past.

Scythe

Quote from: Styx on September 28, 2011, 08:18:12 AM
lol i hacked, i was like one of the first to be found out when the "logs system" came into work.
Same here
Don't think, feel

5thnbg

Quote from: deathraper on September 28, 2011, 08:36:03 AM
Quote from: Styx on September 28, 2011, 08:18:12 AM
Same here

zomniethe4

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-