May 23, 2024, 06:16:21 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Sorry

Sorry

Started by Zack66775, September 28, 2011, 01:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Yup. I knew I would get hate but whatever. This is to be the thread I link to whenever I apply for staff. I have edited cause I've been told to take some things out.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

NeoKiller

Not to be rude but don't waste your time to write an application...

antisickness

sigh.

At least you're truthful.

HI NEO. b on forumz at least pls.

Taintedblood

Ouch, yeah its the truth
IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Selene

Zack you just joined Boutcheetat and you mostly likely get denied if you made a staff app.

zepher2211

Seriously you're not well known nor especially liked by a large number of people, applying would be pointless atm
Powersurge
Headstrong

Surgey

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 17, 2011, 01:47:00 PM
The first and coolest Korean I've ever met.

Zack66775

Quote from: NeoKiller on September 28, 2011, 04:15:45 PM

WTF. Seriously. I'm not even saying now. I only have around 100+ posts at the moment, I'm new, and I'm not well known. Multiple mods have been accepted who have broken the rules at one point. I took the time to actually type out my apology and say everything I did; not covering a single thing up. I love this game and plan to play it for years to come so when I am very well known and have gotten 1000+ posts I shall try to apply. Say something encouraging, IE, "I wouldn't do that yet. I'm well known and I haven't even been approved." (sorry I have to only put your quote in Neo) But it's whatever.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 29, 2011, 12:56:02 AM

WTF. Seriously. I'm not even saying now. I only have around 100+ posts at the moment, I'm new, and I'm not well known. Multiple mods have been accepted who have broken the rules at one point. I took the time to actually type out my apology and say everything I did; not covering a single thing up. I love this game and plan to play it for years to come so when I am very well known and have gotten 1000+ posts I shall try to apply. Say something encouraging, IE, "I wouldn't do that yet. I'm well known and I haven't even been approved." (sorry I have to only put your quote in Neo) But it's whatever.

Yz

Unless you totally changed into a diff person it'd still be a waste.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: antisickness on September 28, 2011, 06:57:13 PM
sigh.

I'm checking forums like once or twice a week, I'll also try to post sometimes :)

Scythe

Quote from: NeoKiller on September 29, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
sigh.

I'm checking forums like once or twice a week, I'll also try to post sometimes :)
Off topic 
Do you still have your +7 bladium set?
Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

Quote from: deathraper on September 29, 2011, 12:04:17 PM
sigh.

Off topic 

Never had a bladium +7 set, only an elektra one which I gave Meteor.
Also you should have PMed this to me since it's something personal ;)

Zack66775

sigh.

Off topic 

Quote from: Yz on September 29, 2011, 07:13:48 AM

I don't understand your totally different person thing.... If you mean hacking or what not, I did originally come from Ugly Ponies so I didn't care about this server at all until I had played for a week and once I did, as stated, I started over. And deathraper, you don't just go completely off topic you actually PM him.

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

hawk5005

Quote from: Zack66775 on September 29, 2011, 02:58:55 PM
sigh.

Off topic 

Quote from: Yz on September 29, 2011, 07:13:48 AM

I don't understand your totally different person thing.... If you mean hacking or what not, I did originally come from Ugly Ponies so I didn't care about this server at all until I had played for a week and once I did, as stated, I started over. And deathraper, you don't just go completely off topic you actually PM him.
What does evo have anything to do with this?
Tricky said "unless you totally changed into a DIFFERENT person", which means that at the moment, by the way you act, you have no chance at being a moderator ( based on what Neo and Tricky said ).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-