June 01, 2024, 05:03:41 AMLatest Member: JosephKax

Too Fast ?

Started by Click, October 01, 2011, 07:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

I am a patch atm with a +5 set, and level 176. I finish map 172 solo in 1:12 or so. Will i get flags for hacking and an auto ban if i keep doing this ? I dont want to get a ban, and waste time. And if finishing the map too fast will result in a ban, the time should be increased to 2 minutes minimum.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

antisickness

slow....

....Is what Ross would've said.

hawk5005

Allie

If you happen to do the map too fast, you will get flagged.
If you think you're going too fast, slow down, but unless you're a ross-type of player who makes little to no mistakes, don't assume you're breaking the timer, cause it's pretty low.

If you get banned, we will be able to tell if it was due to hacks or accidentally breaking the timer, our logs are very specific.
So you'd get unbanned the first time, then slow down the second cause if you do it again you're only purposely causing work for the admins so I won't unban you, Kenny might.

mhj

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2011, 11:24:33 AM
If you happen to do the map too fast, you will get flagged.
If you think you're going too fast, slow down, but unless you're a ross-type of player who makes little to no mistakes, don't assume you're breaking the timer, cause it's pretty low.

If you get banned, we will be able to tell if it was due to hacks or accidentally breaking the timer, our logs are very specific.
So you'd get unbanned the first time, then slow down the second cause if you do it again you're only purposely causing work for the admins so I won't unban you, Kenny might.

It's 100% not our faulth that we are doing it to fast without hacking. I don't see why we have to be slower. It's your faulth that you either didn't make the timer low enough or made the map hard enough. I don't get why you blame us for being to fast. It might look like we are hacking because you don't know how to be fast. But sometimes it's NEVER out faulth that we are too fast.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Allie

You're right, let me just go allow hackers to complete maps faster.

Click

No, you shouldnt do that, but mhj do have a point. Cant the system differenciate wether we are hacking or not ? I just want to finish it fast and not to worry about getting a ban... this system sucks, you need to find a solution, and if i must do it a bit slower, what is the max time i can finish it ? I dont it generaly in 1:20 or 1:30.

Allie

I assure you, forbiden, you're not doing it fast enough unless you're a ross type of sectorer.
The time limit for 172 is 35 seconds.

mhj

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2011, 11:35:57 AM
You're right, let me just go allow hackers to complete maps faster.
You don't get my point. You blame us for being to fast and you won't even unban us when you know we don't hack.
But you haven't even tried to solve this little problem. You properly didn't even think of solving out little time problem with a good solution.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

kaos555

Fk yah that means I didn't get flagged for doing it at 36 sec. YEAH!!!

The path is open.

7ehNoob

If it takes a hacker 1:20 to hack level 172, he's a terrible hacker. I don't think you have much to worry about kid, come back when you're getting 40 seconds flat  and complain your too fast. Specially level 172, where you can gun push the boss.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Click

Ok, thank you allie. And for your information i dont hack.

7ehNoob

I never said you did, I meant that you shouldnt be trying to go slower when your averaging 1:12, and the map time is 35 seconds. When you complete a level and it says LOSE, thats an indication that you went to fast and probably got flagged. Not when it says WIN. And at your level, 1:12 is pretty good. Goodjob.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

hawk5005

Quote from: Forbiden on October 01, 2011, 04:07:46 PM
You got it wrong.
It's obvious you don't hack since it's that slow. :D

Rossbach

Quote from: hawk5005 on October 01, 2011, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: Forbiden on October 01, 2011, 04:07:46 PM
You got it wrong.
It's obvious you don't hack since it's that slow. :D

What if Ross said he did it in 25 seconds?

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-