June 01, 2024, 01:37:07 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Just going through **** forums when...

Just going through **** forums when...

Started by antisickness, October 03, 2011, 03:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

October 04, 2011, 03:07:53 AM #30 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:08:25 AM by GavinGill
He needed to know what you were talking about when you contacted him. Not the origins of the sig; yes, already knew that. What he didn;t know though, was what you were talking about.

Why must you always try and use the same loose reasoning as Bill O'Reilly?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Styx

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on October 04, 2011, 03:07:53 AM
He needed to know what you were talking about when you contacted him. Not the origins of the sig; yes, already knew that. What he didn;t know though, was what you were talking about.

Why must you always try and use the same loose reasoning as Bill O'Reilly?

He did know what I was talking about it was the only ripped sig in his whole rotation, why don't you understand my completely normal reasoning o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

it's sad if a be player too a bc players sig but it's not sad when this game's actually partly run off of be? D:

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on October 04, 2011, 09:05:28 PM
it's sad if a be player too a bc players sig but it's not sad when this game's actually partly run off of be? D:

You're like a patriot for games instead of Countries, same thing is you still dunno much about what you're patriotic about :3
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

B.E's server was the core of B.C's (same thing) but that was a long time ago, if anything B.E has been more dependent on B.C because they recorded our packets to get their server going again.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 04, 2011, 09:07:06 PM

Ugly Ponies's server was the core of B.C's (same thing) but that was a long time ago, if anything Ugly Ponies has been more dependent on B.C because they recorded our packets to get their server going again.

endless circle of shit :D

unban me on be.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Allie

Run off Evo?
****ing when, that's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.
Evo leeched off us and our discoveries, our packets, our game -- we give them credit for no ****ing shit we have here as we all did it ourselves -- they couldn't do it without us if they tried, in fact we're still 500 miles ahead of them now.

Zack66775

WADA****!!!!! Every time I get a sig someone steals it! PLUS this time they didn't even FRIDING remove the name! They just scribbled it out!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

5thnbg

RedNeon

5thnbg

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-