June 01, 2024, 02:16:37 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Steve Jobs Died

Steve Jobs Died

Started by grant748, October 05, 2011, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedNeon

i dun even know steve jobs =/

5thnbg

I kinda feel quite sorry about his dead..I mean he was the image of Apple.

mhj

Quote from: Allie on October 05, 2011, 10:08:04 PM
Apple is a retard company.
They made hardware and software that was only compatible with each other hoping it'd make them more money.
It made a relative amount of money and a bunch of people hate them.

1000% agreed...

R.I.P

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

Quote from: mhj on October 06, 2011, 12:48:48 PM
They made hardware and software that was only compatible with each other hoping it'd make them more money.

1000% agreed...

R.I.P

TOTALLY WRONG
you can install windows 7 and any other on apple computers,My computer is iMac and im using windows 7
And no,ONLY a few people hated them because they are retards.
They made A HUGE AMOUNT of money,so much that you cant even imagine
Don't think, feel

Click

I just feel sorry for his family. Although i like Apple, not their PC's or OS's but iPod's, iPhone's and iPad's of Apple.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

antisickness

Quote from: RedNeon on October 06, 2011, 08:22:28 AM
i dun even know steve jobs =/

Haha good joke  :D

Anyway he was in his late 50s with cancer...
I think we can all say he lived a great life and that he's changed the world.

The show must go on... GOGO TIM COOK!!!!

Scythe

Quote from: Forbiden on October 06, 2011, 01:24:16 PM
I just feel sorry for his family. Although i like Apple, not their PC's or OS's but iPod's, iPhone's and iPad's of Apple.
So u dont feel sorry for him?
Lets say you invented apple and now your SO famous and rich
and then you died from a cancer and people say "OH IDK ABOUT HIM LOLS"
you would just think "wtf ***s,i am way better than them i invented apple,millions of people are using the stuff i invented,fk them!"
Don't think, feel

eco999

Iridion

October 06, 2011, 02:37:41 PM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:38:36 PM by Iridion
Quote from: Allie on October 06, 2011, 07:58:37 AM
The majority is mentally retarded and/or computer illiterate.
none gives a fuk

so ye i just went on to see the stupid comments and i found plenty

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Apple was one of the most disruptive companies in technological history, their gui is so much more innovative then windows that you see Microsoft trying to catch up as quickly as possible (IE the quick release of Windows 7 and then Windows 8 Beta, along with them considering scrapping the "Windows" os for something universal across all their devices such as ios from apple) The iPod was one of the biggest hits with the general population when it comes to technology, it made the Zune look so bad that Microsoft had to scrap Zune as well lol. They do make mistakes by being so proprietary, but at the same time it forces the rest of the industry to innovate as well, such as their decision to to add Thunderbolt ports to their computers, if the rest of the industry wants to keep up with the speed of the connections on Apple computers they will now have to add Thunderbolt ports to their different devices. For a retard company they made a lot of money in a short amount of times with a mountable list of successive devices they released, even with iOS not being as supported as Windows OS has.   
Powersurge
Headstrong

Tekimoto

Quote from: mhj on October 06, 2011, 12:48:48 PM

1000% agreed...

R.I.P
Its stupid that you totally agree on somehing which is definitely not right.

GavinGill

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 06, 2011, 07:07:30 PM
Apple was one of the most disruptive companies in technological history, their gui is so much more innovative then windows that you see Microsoft trying to catch up as quickly as possible (IE the quick release of Windows 7 and then Windows 8 Beta, along with them considering scrapping the "Windows" os for something universal across all their devices such as ios from apple) The iPod was one of the biggest hits with the general population when it comes to technology, it made the Zune look so bad that Microsoft had to scrap Zune as well lol. They do make mistakes by being so proprietary, but at the same time it forces the rest of the industry to innovate as well, such as their decision to to add Thunderbolt ports to their computers, if the rest of the industry wants to keep up with the speed of the connections on Apple computers they will now have to add Thunderbolt ports to their different devices. For a retard company they made a lot of money in a short amount of times with a mountable list of successive devices they released, even with iOS not being as supported as Windows OS has.   
This x2.

Also, I'm going to put a baby in your belly.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zepher2211

Quote from: GavinGill on October 07, 2011, 12:09:46 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on October 06, 2011, 07:07:30 PM
This x2.

Also, I'm going to put a baby in your belly.

Mine? o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

GavinGill

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 07, 2011, 12:35:13 AM
Mine? o-o
Yup. We'll keep trying until you're pregnant.

Quote from: deathraper on October 07, 2011, 03:26:57 AM
Quote from: deathraper on October 06, 2011, 01:37:17 PM
you would just think "wtf ***s,i am way better than them i invented apple,millions of people are using the stuff i invented,fk them!"

owneeeeed wat u got no words to say?
...?

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

asmit10

Quote from: deathraper on October 07, 2011, 03:26:57 AM
Quote from: deathraper on October 06, 2011, 01:37:17 PM

owneeeeed wat u got no words to say?

Stop being an annoying dumbass. Just because he didn't reply doesnt mean he has nothing to say. STFU, please.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-