May 23, 2024, 07:33:22 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend

install help

Started by ReynarTyleR, October 08, 2011, 03:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReynarTyleR

October 08, 2011, 03:26:09 PM Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:30:33 PM by ReynarTyleR
I've just download the client but when i tried to install it, all of my anti virus detects it as a high risk threat. Any reasons why?
And norton automatically deletes the program.

Gramps

"ALL" of your antivirus???  You use more than one?  I would disable it/them and try again. There are no bad files from boutcheetah, just some av's (norton, avg) decide there is. On a personal note, i would remove norton completely, it sucks.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

ReynarTyleR

I have McAfee, Avast and Norton on and all three detects all a high risk file. I'm afraid :'(

Click

Afraid of what ? All of the people who play BC never reported a virus, so turn your firewall off, or antivirus off and try again.
It should work, and once again dont worry, there are no viruses in BC....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Santa

Hello, you can also add an exception to the client folder at c:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah

And, we have not, and never will release anything harmful towards your computer(s).  That would be like going into a police station, and pulling out a gun.

~RedEyes.

ReynarTyleR

I'm afraid if my comp breaks down again cos a year ago, i downloaded a lot of servers for one game and my comp was dead. I'm just afraid you see. I'll rethink again. :)

Santa

Quote from: ReynarTyleR on October 09, 2011, 01:27:55 AM
I'm afraid if my comp breaks down again cos a year ago, i downloaded a lot of servers for one game and my comp was dead. I'm just afraid you see. I'll rethink again. :)

Okay, I am available for assistance via msn messenger, if you'd like me to help then add me on [email protected]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-