May 23, 2024, 07:09:37 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Make gp stay in guild

Make gp stay in guild

Started by Nucleaon, October 28, 2011, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

Why not make it so that if a player quits, the gp stays. I just went from 800k gp to 600k because some guy quit to join Telepathy. Pisses me off.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

mhj

+1. Redemption would never had lost that much GP, would still be dead thought. I already suggested it long ago.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

I have had kenny transfer gp from multiple people who were going to quit, or were breaking guild rules, etc.
Powersurge
Headstrong

mhj

Quote from: zepher2211 on October 28, 2011, 07:11:33 PM
I have had kenny transfer gp from multiple people who were going to quit, or were breaking guild rules, etc.
But he can't do that everytime.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

That's part of what I wanted to do when I suggested a guild cp
Powersurge
Headstrong

Zack66775

+1. Points were gained so they should stay for that guild.... SORRY NUCLEON!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

asmit10

It's called GUILD POINTS. If a person leaves the guild, you lose a part of the guild, therefor you lose part of your guild points. If GP stayed with a person that'd be retarted. The player earned his guild points with A guild, therefor his GP should stay with the guild, not the player. If the player leaves then his work was done for nothing which means you lose the GP.

Both suggestions listed in this thread = fail, imo.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

asmit10

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 28, 2011, 10:23:49 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on October 28, 2011, 10:09:34 PM
It's called GUILD POINTS. If a person leaves the guild, you lose a part of the guild, therefor you lose part of your guild points. If GP stayed with a person that'd be retarted. The player earned his guild points with A guild, therefor his GP should stay with the guild, not the player. If the player leaves then his work was done for nothing which means you lose the GP.

Both suggestions listed in this thread = fail, imo.

He earned his points by himself. the points should stay with him. all that hard work that the person would put into earning those points to be lost when you leave your guild for a better or new one would be pointless. It should go to what ever new guild he is in.

He earned the points for the guild that he was in. Not for him.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

It's their GP, and as a member their GP makes up a part of the guilds GP. I've always considered this idea but it's just not the fair thing to do or I'd be hopping to every guild in the game and getting them 1mil G P and then leaving, it'd be illegitimate for them basically if it was all mine then I wasn't even a part of their guild anymore.
DISCORD killyzkill

Zack66775

Quote from: Yz on October 29, 2011, 12:38:06 AM
It's their GP, and as a member their GP makes up a part of the guilds GP. I've always considered this idea but it's just not the fair thing to do or I'd be hopping to every guild in the game and getting them 1mil G P and then leaving, it'd be illegitimate for them basically if it was all mine then I wasn't even a part of their guild anymore.

Still true

Goals:
Forum Mod [ ]

Yz

Wow my grammar failed hard there. But yeah you get the point. It's my GP and theirs, not theirs only :)
DISCORD killyzkill

Click

GP should stay in the guild, because its for the guild and is named GUILD points....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Yz

Quote from: Affinity on October 29, 2011, 07:33:40 AM
GP should stay in the guild, because its for the guild and is named GUILD points....

Fail argument, get an education before you contribute.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on October 29, 2011, 07:47:55 AM
Quote from: Affinity on October 29, 2011, 07:33:40 AM

Fail argument, get an education before you contribute.

Your argument fails too, you used an example where aparently all guilds accept guild hoppers. o-o"
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-