June 01, 2024, 07:41:19 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Some people's sig size

Some people's sig size

Started by Pokeh, November 01, 2011, 10:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Always wondered why that was never checked out. It really grinds my gears when someone has sigs the total size of wallpapers.

Set a restriction, damn you.

I'm in love with the fact that theirs no censorship in regards to swearing, (to an extent.) but their has to be some restrictions on image sizes.

I'd suggest max pixel size be 600x600 total; 500x500 max size/image. More than enough to reflect yourself. Your whole art gallery, xfire account, and other shit really isn't necessary, and nobody really gives a **** about it other than perhaps 1 or 2 of your peers doing the same stupid shit your doing.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

^"thats an exception"

well a little leniency could go for staff, but i think his total pixel size is <600x600 (do the math, i think <36000 pixels total or some shit?)

You can always resize it to match the criteria exactly. >_<

5thnbg

There were lots of topics about this problem but not a single decision was made.

NeoKiller

This topic was discussed by staff some month ago, we even had an idea of how much the max sig size should be.
The rule was never enforced though.

XenoPath

How big someone's signature would be of one's personal perspective though. But they should have thought about others' opinions while making a signature...

When will a rule regarding the size of signatures be enforced? :-\

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

koolwolf2

What about sig walls like mine???
Newest one:

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on November 02, 2011, 08:32:09 PM
Nou.

Itsacallrotate2sigsn2ubs.

No one rotates their guild sig/ub o-o.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

^uhh your head gm allie does >_>

Quote from: koolwolf2 on November 02, 2011, 01:19:01 PM

people like you and this ****; http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=375429 (realize he has <20 posts. yeah.)

need to learn to express themselves by cropping their shit, or deleting it.

tbh i dont think anyone cares about the shit you put in your sigs anyways. Yeah I sould like an asshole and really harsh, but this has like evolved into my pet peeve or some shit.

v3nom

November 02, 2011, 11:51:23 PM #12 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:52:06 PM by v3nom
Quote from: Pokeh on November 02, 2011, 11:41:23 PM
^uhh your head gm allie does >_>

Quote from: koolwolf2 on November 02, 2011, 01:19:01 PM

people like you and this ****; http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=375429 (realize he has <20 posts. yeah.)

need to learn to express themselves by cropping their shit, or deleting it.

tbh i dont think anyone cares about the shit you put in your sigs anyways. Yeah I sould like an asshole and really harsh, but this has like evolved into my pet peeve or some shit.

The man in that guys Sig looks like a Weirdo and a half...
And i'm sure people know how to crop and edit images etc.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Pokeh

^like that huge wallpaper titled V3NOM with some random guy from an anime or something.

seriously people, nobody cares. express yourself with neat 410x150 sigs or some shit. Put 2 on for all I care. It looks 100x better than what you have now. D:

v3nom

November 03, 2011, 12:00:12 AM #14 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:25:08 AM by v3nom
Quote from: Pokeh on November 02, 2011, 11:54:08 PM
^like that huge wallpaper titled V3NOM with some random guy from an anime or something.

seriously people, nobody cares. express yourself with neat 410x150 sigs or some shit. Put 2 on for all I care. It looks 100x better than what you have now. D:

To Pokeh Not Zack. I couldn't care less if anybody cared, I'm not trying to "express" myself dear, I merely can't be bothered to re-size it and since you are the first to complain, i will take it into account.
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-