September 29, 2024, 11:24:06 AMLatest Member: yamui
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Is this a bug or is it supposed to do that?

Is this a bug or is it supposed to do that?

Started by Dewo, November 20, 2011, 12:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

X

Zack66775

It has been there for awhile..... It has many bugs though.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

hawk5005

When someone speaks in lobby the message appears there.
Dunno if it's a bug or not, but at least, if you're in shop and somebody needs you, they can just say your name in lobby and you can exit to see what he wants.

Delta

it's not a bug,u just can see text in lobby if they are talking and if you are in shop :P

Dewo

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 20, 2011, 10:09:04 AM
Dunno if it's a bug or not, but at least, if you're in shop and somebody needs you, they can just say your name in lobby and you can exit to see what he wants.
Yeah, I actualley like this bug, or w/e it is. I just wanted to know, what it was. I agree, It's very useful.

X

Delta

Quote from: Dewo on November 20, 2011, 10:48:28 AM
Yeah, I actualley like this bug, or w/e it is. I just wanted to know, what it was. I agree, It's very useful.
It's not a bug!

Dewo

Quote from: Delta on November 20, 2011, 10:49:09 AM
Quote from: Dewo on November 20, 2011, 10:48:28 AM
It's not a bug!
Learn to read.

X

Yz

drama!!!

but yah, too bad it doesn't send whisper and guild chat too
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

It was made by N-Log designed to show text in shop/my info when a GM talks.
Unfortunately, they coded it so that any text that isn't normal black text shows, so it looks like a bug to us.

coolkaran100

usefull :)

Banned for halo push pro.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-