May 01, 2024, 03:07:42 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Do you want kids?

Do you want kids?

Started by GavinGill, September 20, 2010, 02:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmiicc0

Well, unless you refrain from being a man whore, the nightmare WILL happen lol.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

randomftw123

September 20, 2010, 02:59:04 PM #17 Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:01:33 PM by randomftw123
Quote from: Fate on September 20, 2010, 03:37:26 AM
Stop fixing me you bishes D= Its harrasing.And mere fail means = Commonly but a huge fail.But universe sized fail is good too. o.o.
My my,... men should rather start respecting women.I am a man but to be honest,the way most men thinks of girls these days.I hate it.

your avatar made me lol.

rly bad.

and I want kids. not becuz of sex, but bcuz of kids. sex is sex, kids is kids. I'd like to have my 5 year old son playing the guitar and listening to kalmah and maiden. and at the age of 10 I want him to be a shredder. and I'd like him to be on a band and shat. and w/e. I'm somewhat a familist, and tbh, I'ld love having a loving wife, which I also love, somewhere around 4 kids, prefferably 2 girls, 2 boys, but AT LEAST 2 BOYS. XD

I know it sounds weird. And I also think you should live your life and such, and only get married when being older BUT I find such a huge joy in this I want it to happen faster. ._. weird, huh?
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 20, 2010, 02:59:04 PM
I'ld love having a loving wife, D
cant have loving wifes if u start cheating now. :3

thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

Lol, I love this community :p.

I don't understand why someone wouldn't.  I'd want kids, but obviously after marriage, ane to someone  I'm in love with.  Where is gramps :x?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

randomftw123

Quote from: iridion3 on September 20, 2010, 03:05:08 PM
cant have loving wifes if u start cheating now. :3
well that's gonna stop happening. -_-

if I have a wife I'll see daily or smth there's no chance I'll cheat on her. -.-
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: randomftw123 on September 20, 2010, 03:19:32 PM
well that's gonna stop happening. -_-

if I have a wife I'll see daily or smth there's no chance I'll cheat on her. -.-
you said: i have a girlfriend!
i said: is she a slut or one good girl?
you said: good girl
i said: youll cheat on her
you said: never!

::)

thats how we roll maddie

Mihax

Yup I want kids, but after marriage. Not sure why anyone wouldn't want kids, even though I'm aware that some might be too young to imagine themselves taking care of kids and all. Anyway, it's gonna be weird to see mini me's around the house.  :o

randomftw123

Quote from: Mihax on September 20, 2010, 03:29:50 PM
Yup I want kids, but after marriage. Not sure why anyone wouldn't want kids, even though I'm aware that some might be too young to imagine themselves taking care of kids and all. Anyway, it's gonna be weird to see mini me's around the house.  :o
exactly. XD

weird AND AWESOME.

and also, of course that when you're married lol. -_- it's the only way in my opinion.

@iri - yh well it's hard when you're high and shit. and when you argue with her and shit. however, face 2 face things are purely awesome.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

mature people doesnt get high and argue and break up and. so you are supposed to be mature when you marry, but we never know. ;D

thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

randomftw123

Quote from: iridion3 on September 20, 2010, 03:54:59 PM
mature people doesnt get high and argue and break up and. so you are supposed to be mature when you marry, but we never know. ;D
You know, I won't marry at the age of 15.

._.
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: iridion3 on September 20, 2010, 03:54:59 PM
i wrote when you marry, not at the age of 15

thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

The meaning of being a Man, A man protects, provides, and maintain the house, until you can do that, ur not a real man.,

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-