April 30, 2024, 10:26:46 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Do you want kids?

Do you want kids?

Started by GavinGill, September 20, 2010, 02:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

zomniethe4

Zom

Yz

I think its because Santa & Allie gave me 2bil coins and told me not to give them out.

I gave free +5 items away. Giga items. Ones I found in sector. They thought it was coins or some crap and removed coins and got pissy.

I think.
DISCORD killyzkill

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

He's laughing at me owning your grammar, nooblet.
DISCORD killyzkill

Xrow

RAUDOG

Quote from: iridion3 on September 20, 2010, 05:48:46 PM
This proved how retarded you are. You stalk us because you are older, you are mature (meh) and you have a family (meh?): Gramps, that is really mature, didn't brag or did anything bad, he joked about it. You can be as hold as you want but you are still a retarded kid that pretends to be the best to me. (and to everyone else methinks)
No youngster ur very wrong, I'm explaining to the younger people a fact, a true fact at that, I never said i was the best, you should be a little more respectful,  I'm sure you learned as a child, that if you didn't have anything good to say, it's best not to say anything at all, And all this name calling is straight out disrespect, i don't call you out of your name, so you need to give me the same respect.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: RAUDOG on September 21, 2010, 01:56:59 AM
No youngster ur very wrong, I'm explaining to the younger people a fact, a true fact at that, I never said i was the best, you should be a little more respectful,  I'm sure you learned as a child, that if you didn't have anything good to say, it's best not to say anything at all, And all this name calling is straight out disrespect, i don't call you out of your name, so you need to give me the same respect.

For the love of God, learn English.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

derp, hurrr hurr durpa derp. i herped then derped, derp huurr durrrrr burrr derp

is that what you meant to say
DISCORD killyzkill

Xrow

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 21, 2010, 01:28:40 AM
Stop making a new line after every sentence, as this isn't MSN >_>.

It's a necessity.
Unless you want my post to look like this.

Quote from: zepher2211 on September 20, 2010, 11:44:59 PM
Since reading through all these comments is something I'm to lazy to do here's my take on evolution:

We change to fit the needs of our world. If the environment called for us to be smarter then we evolved to have bigger brains, according to my science teacher all this started when we started eating meat which we had to evolve to do since we were originally tree dwelling creatures. The meat provided protein for our brains which is what stimulated it's growth. According to the out-of-africa theory all humans migrated from africa all over the world. The reason europeans turned white is because we no longer needed black skin to protect us from the sun because it was cold and the sun wasn't harsh like it was in africa. There is no real arguing against evolution's existence. We are different colors because of evolution, our society developed because we evolved, and evolution only exists because we need to be able to adapt to our environments. The only thing that keeps people from believing it is their own stupid beliefs whether it be religion or just something personal.

Gl beating this logic.

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Allie on September 21, 2010, 02:46:41 AM
It's a necessity.
Unless you want my post to look like this.

Gl beating this logic.

How did the caveman survive, then?  *Points to pizza and then to mouth*  I just got food without saying a word.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Iridion

i wont respect you
plz
i too young for u
cry
im just smarter than u
cry
how comes
cry
stop doing ur sister
plzz

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on September 21, 2010, 09:32:13 AM
How did the caveman survive, then?  *Points to pizza and then to mouth*  I just got food without saying a word.

GOD DAMNIT
stfu.
It's still a necessity when you're talking here if you want anyone to read your posts.

Jeffalo13

See why dam.n shouldn't be censored?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-