June 15, 2024, 04:10:32 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP

omg D:

Started by Mo5u, November 28, 2011, 04:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo5u

Ok when i start Boutcheetah i type in my user and pass and for some reason it gives me black fonts then i press login everythings so far fine i click which channel then it does say how much players are in sever n stuff O_O i choose a server fonts wont come up O__O"... i click info black screen comes up. this started to happen before i changed my video card cause it got maad ( it died). can any1 tell me why is this happening? + i dont wanna change my vid card (ATI Readon x1050 256MB) i did software refresh or update or watever its called and i dont wanna change vid card its 2 pro so can any1 help me? thx if u can :D.

KillerPig

screenshot?

i dont think its ur video card... thats rarely a problem.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

It sounds like you are having a client issue, not a computer issue.  Try disabling all anti viruses, or adding a folder exception for BoutCheetah (if you know how to), then re-install the client.

~RedEyes.

P.S. Please let me know if this helped any.

Thanks!

Energized

Quote from: RedEyes on November 29, 2011, 05:57:48 AM
It sounds like you are having a client issue, not a computer issue.  Try disabling all anti viruses, or adding a folder exception for BoutCheetah (if you know how to), then re-install the client.

~RedEyes.

P.S. Please let me know if this helped any.

Thanks!
How many anti viruses can one PC have?

Santa

You would be surprised on what people install and don't understand.

Mo5u

ugh i already reinstalled, uninstalled anti virus since it pissed me off (srry 4 bad language) it slowed down my computer badly and im gonna make screen soon :)

CyberSox

Quote from: Mo5u on November 28, 2011, 04:03:57 PM
Ok when i start Boutcheetah i type in my user and pass and for some reason it gives me black fonts then i press login everythings so far fine i click which channel then it does say how much players are in sever n stuff O_O i choose a server fonts wont come up O__O"... i click info black screen comes up. this started to happen before i changed my video card cause it got maad ( it died). can any1 tell me why is this happening? + i dont wanna change my vid card (ATI Readon x1050 256MB) i did software refresh or update or watever its called and i dont wanna change vid card its 2 pro so can any1 help me? thx if u can :D.

here's my advice of wat i did wen i had problems like this on other games an stuff:

1) Get mad, and start hitting the screen of your pv. try and aim to make a crack in it
2) keep kicking the main box until the plc shuts down
3) open up the motherboard and destroy everything inside it with a mallet
4) your pc will now be broken and you MUST buy a new one
5) head off to pc world and buy a new pc that works
6) you will probably be pissed of you wasted money on this
7) go to any standard shop and buy yourself some unicorn socks
8) you will feel so much better while wearing your unicorn socks all will be better
9) you live happily ever after.
10) the end :)

<3

Socks.

Allie

Quote from: CyberSox on December 02, 2011, 07:51:29 PM
Quote from: Mo5u on November 28, 2011, 04:03:57 PM

here's my advice of wat i did wen i had problems like this on other games an stuff:

1) Get mad, and start hitting the screen of your pv. try and aim to make a crack in it
2) keep kicking the main box until the plc shuts down
3) open up the motherboard and destroy everything inside it with a mallet
4) your pc will now be broken and you MUST buy a new one
5) head off to pc world and buy a new pc that works
6) you will probably be pissed of you wasted money on this
7) go to any standard shop and buy yourself some unicorn socks
8) you will feel so much better while wearing your unicorn socks all will be better
9) you live happily ever after.
10) the end :)

<3

I knived my motherboard.
Kenny and Matt saw it on webcam.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on December 03, 2011, 01:27:45 AM
I knived my motherboard.
Kenny and Matt saw it on webcam.

O.o anger issues much?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Santa

Quote from: Mo5u on December 03, 2011, 08:04:46 AM
kk made pics:

http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa365/dujo13309/

Wow, i've never seen that bug before.  Maybe it is a computer issue.  Try installing the game on another pc, or install team viewer on that pc, then PM me the ID/Pass when i'm online, and I will be more than happy to assist you in resolving the issue.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Mo5u

kk i tried on my dads comp it works perfectly :/ u got a msn? ill add u :D then well talk there

Santa

Unfortunately I was unable to fix his problem, it would probably be much easier for you to just format your computer with a new copy of windows xp, it looks like your operating system corrupted a lot of your fonts when you installed that mac theme.  Reinstalling the fonts did not help, and since there is no way to debug the problem, I'm officially out of things to try.

~RedEyes.

Mo5u

well my big brrro wont let me format the pc so i offically have 2 play it on dads computer close this thread :/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-