May 24, 2024, 01:52:38 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » xbox 360 or ps3?

xbox 360 or ps3?

Started by asmit10, November 30, 2011, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

imo all of them are the same
cept if u have a shitty pc

it all depends on what ur friends have so u could play online with them....
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Leki

Go for the PC mate. Unless you want to play BF3 or MW3 or Skyrim then go for the ps3

Fck Xbox

Shadow

Depends would you want to keep spending money on Xbox to play online every year.  Which definitely adds up over the years. 

Or do you want a console wear you can play online for free, have a blu ray player, play in 1080p/1080i and watch movies in 1080p/1080i over Xbox's 720p.  And many more benefits.  If so go with the PS3.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

asmit10

Quote from: Shadow on November 30, 2011, 05:18:44 PM
Depends would you want to keep spending money on Xbox to play online every year.  Which definitely adds up over the years. 

Or do you want a console wear you can play online for free, have a blu ray player, play in 1080p/1080i and watch movies in 1080p/1080i over Xbox's 720p.  And many more benefits.  If so go with the PS3.

720p and 1080p is basically the same.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

1h8n3rd5

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

antisickness

sasuke6548

get ps3 cuz the xbox gets the red ring and u have to pay for live

Allie

Quote from: Click on November 30, 2011, 02:55:51 PM(Microsoft > Sony and you know it)

I sincerely can't believe you just said that.
Stupid post+1.

MedicaL

Xbox. Sure we have to pay, but we have Kinect, get dlcs before ps3, and we've got some of the best shooters only for Xbox (Halo, GoW, Shadowrun)

coolkaran100

i have both xbox 360 with kinect and i have ps3 with one mw3  controller and one bf3 controller and with bf3 and mw3 other games r classified for me.

Banned for halo push pro.

Dewo

First of all, Xbox 360 does run upto 1080p, but some games aren't able to play in 1080p, same thing with PS3. I recommend you to buy the console, that your friends/family also play on. If you don't got friends or family, lol, just go for Xbox 360, since it has better gameplay, imo. Even if PS3 is better (it is NOT). Why are people still playing Xbox 360, and paying monthly fee, if it sucks so much? Why not play PS3 instead. I guess people like Xbox 360 better.

Xbox 360:  57.6 million.
PS3: 55.5 million.

Yay, we still better than PS3.
Bill Gates <3

X

Pokeh

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on November 30, 2011, 09:00:08 PM
Wii >_>

lol.

I suggest getting the PS3 if you don't want to pay for online. People say the PS3 has a bad community, it's not too bad. You pay for the xbox 360, but people say it has a better community. Just get the one most of your friends have, so you can play with them.

DarkShadow89

Ps3 Over All

!Reasons Why!

1. Bill Gates is an asshole dont give him more money.

2. Ps3 is covered with a sixteenth inch shield of steel on the inside to protect it from retards that drop it :)

3. It runs all games up to 1080p if its capable and you have an HDMI cord in use.

4. Theres a Blu Ray CD drive installed in every PS3 which means NO MORE DVD PLAYERS! :D

5. Controllers are easier to handle and fit in your hand, not a big block of buttons and analog sticks.

6. Community isnt filled with a bunch of raging nub kids that noobtube and cry when they lose games.

7. PSN is free and always will be free.

8. Runs faster, and has web client.. (DONT know if XBOX 360 has a WEB CLIENt, but im pretty sure it doesn't.)

9.  Way more user friendly XBOX imo is way harder to use than PS3.

10. Lasts longer than the XBOX 360 does. It has a yellow light of death, but it doesnt happen as much as the RED RING on XBOX360 does, it happens every 6-9 years. Ive had my ps3 forever and it just recently got yellow light, i sent it in and they sent me a new one for 150$ (They usually repair it if its not a big problem)

Bad Things About PS3

1. You don't get the human avatar thingy. <---- Who gives a f*ck
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Allie

Asking the community is a bad idea.
No one here will be able to give you a real answer as they're all bias.
Research yourself what has what will fit your needs better, and above all, satisfy your needs.

The smartest idea would be to get what your friends have, that way you can play with them and whatnot.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-