May 23, 2024, 02:46:49 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » xbox 360 or ps3?

xbox 360 or ps3?

Started by asmit10, November 30, 2011, 04:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

November 30, 2011, 10:12:55 PM #30 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:14:24 PM by zomniethe4
First off I'd like to say that I'd doubt they are going to make an "Xbox 720" as the name makes no since at all.

Personally I'm a big fan of Xbox, why?

-More space to keep saved gaming.
-Online gameplay is more stable.
-A lot more benefits for being a member.
-This one is from personal experience but in games like CoD, BF, etc. I find way better competition.
-360 has a greater variety of games to choose from.

The only reason people say PS3 is better is "Graphics suck" which they do not, it's just that PS3 appears sharper and "You have to pay for online" which entitles Xbox with more of a guarantee towards dedicated online play.

If your not looking for just something to play as a hobby I'd go with the PS3 because like I said, free online.
It also has Blue-ray capability which might come in handy.

Forgot to add that PS3 has a longer life cycle than 360

P.S. ~ Blue-Ray on HD looks so real it looks fake.

Zom

Zack66775

They are making next generation consoles and if you don't believe me then look at all the reports about the game companies receiving development kits for them. By the end of 2012 Holiday season there will be both a new xbox and ps3. Has anyone noticed the raging price drops? Ps3 started at $600 and is now 250 with more memory and 2 controllers and games. Do your research and see what you would rather have.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

MedicaL

Quote from: Allie on November 30, 2011, 09:58:27 PM
The smartest idea would be to get what your friends have, that way you can play with them and whatnot.
This x1000

Shadow

Quote from: Dewo on November 30, 2011, 08:58:48 PM
First of all, Xbox 360 does run upto 1080p, but some games aren't able to play in 1080p, same thing with PS3. I recommend you to buy the console, that your friends/family also play on. If you don't got friends or family, lol, just go for Xbox 360, since it has better gameplay, imo. Even if PS3 is better (it is NOT). Why are people still playing Xbox 360, and paying monthly fee, if it sucks so much? Why not play PS3 instead. I guess people like Xbox 360 better.

Xbox 360:  57.6 million.
PS3: 55.5 million.

Yay, we still better than PS3.
Bill Gates <3
The reason people stay with Xbox is because that was the first console they started with,  And it's hard switching between the different play styles. Especially controllers.  However, a lot of Xbox players have been on the playstation community saying if PS3 would have a controller similar to the Xbox they would switch over.  Which Playstation has recently developed and released.  So those numbers will change really soon I'm sure.  And your forgetting Xbox360 came out over a year before PS3 so of course it's going to have a bigger player base.  And more exclusives, however, ps3's community has grown way faster than Xbox's and is still developing more PS3 exclusives.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zia24

Have both of em and they both rock. Although I dont play online on xbox360 >.>
IGN: JacK SparrowZ

Dewo

Quote from: Shadow on December 01, 2011, 09:56:48 AM
Quote from: Dewo on November 30, 2011, 08:58:48 PM
First of all, Xbox 360 does run upto 1080p, but some games aren't able to play in 1080p, same thing with PS3. I recommend you to buy the console, that your friends/family also play on. If you don't got friends or family, lol, just go for Xbox 360, since it has better gameplay, imo. Even if PS3 is better (it is NOT). Why are people still playing Xbox 360, and paying monthly fee, if it sucks so much? Why not play PS3 instead. I guess people like Xbox 360 better.

Xbox 360:  57.6 million.
PS3: 55.5 million.

Yay, we still better than PS3.
Bill Gates <3
The reason people stay with Xbox is because that was the first console they started with,  And it's hard switching between the different play styles. Especially controllers.  However, a lot of Xbox players have been on the playstation community saying if PS3 would have a controller similar to the Xbox they would switch over.  Which Playstation has recently developed and released.  So those numbers will change really soon I'm sure.  And your forgetting Xbox360 came out over a year before PS3 so of course it's going to have a bigger player base.  And more exclusives, however, ps3's community has grown way faster than Xbox's and is still developing more PS3 exclusives.
Some of the things u said, was true. Tho, Xbox 360 most sold game is Halo. And no, people wouldn't switch over to PS3, because PS3 made controllers similar to the Xbox 360. People want better gameplay. A thing Xbox 360 got.
Most published console. Xbox 360 was published in 36 countries in a year, beat that.
People only swith over to PS3, because they got tired of the monthly fee, Xbox 360 requires for playing Xbox Live. If Xbox 360 had no montlhy fee what so ever, I honestly think, that there wouldn't be no other console, there could match up with the Xbox 360.

X

Dewo

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 30, 2011, 09:38:52 PM
Ps3 Over All

!Reasons Why!

1. Bill Gates is an asshole dont give him more money.

2. Ps3 is covered with a sixteenth inch shield of steel on the inside to protect it from retards that drop it :)

3. It runs all games up to 1080p if its capable and you have an HDMI cord in use.

4. Theres a Blu Ray CD drive installed in every PS3 which means NO MORE DVD PLAYERS! :D

5. Controllers are easier to handle and fit in your hand, not a big block of buttons and analog sticks.

6. Community isnt filled with a bunch of raging nub kids that noobtube and cry when they lose games.

7. PSN is free and always will be free.

8. Runs faster, and has web client.. (DONT know if XBOX 360 has a WEB CLIENt, but im pretty sure it doesn't.)

9.  Way more user friendly XBOX imo is way harder to use than PS3.

10. Lasts longer than the XBOX 360 does. It has a yellow light of death, but it doesnt happen as much as the RED RING on XBOX360 does, it happens every 6-9 years. Ive had my ps3 forever and it just recently got yellow light, i sent it in and they sent me a new one for 150$ (They usually repair it if its not a big problem)

Bad Things About PS3

1. You don't get the human avatar thingy. <---- Who gives a f*ck
Worst reasons ever. We have a webclient, and not all PS3 games run upto 1080p. Xbox 360 is more userfriendly and well-organized for people, who hasn't tried to play on a consoler before. How do u know, that PS3 runs faster than Xbox 360. You are just bringin' up fake facts. PS3 controllers doesn't fit in ur hand, only if u are kid with small hands. Xbox 360 controllers fits in ur hand, so u get a better grip, and have a better time playing the game, you wanna play. When I play PS3 at my friends house, I always notice, how crappy the PS3 community is. PS3 and Xbox 360 got people, who use grenade launcher, it's part of the game (Call Of Duty). I also noticed you said, that there was kids on Xbox 360 raging, when they lose. You just don't think, before u post, do you? Every game, console, community etc. got ragers. It's normal, even here in BoutCheetah. So please think, before u post. Thank you.

X

asmit10

k almost everyone gave stupid ass reasons. Ima just go with xbox360
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Dewo

Quote from: asmit10 on December 01, 2011, 09:58:49 PM
k almost everyone gave stupid ass reasons. Ima just go with xbox360
Attaboy ;D

X

Pokeh

I was offered a free working xBox360. Rejected it.

Ps3 for the average hardcore gamer. XBox if you wanna pay2play online and you can afford to replace it every 2-3 years.

But for me, my Wii>All really. :/

Zack66775

Quote from: Dewo on December 01, 2011, 09:53:43 PM
So please think, before u post. Thank you.

Ok, so you too. Don't triple post. Double at the most if they are relevant but learn to modify what you already have even if it does take up much space.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Allie

Quote from: Zack66775 on December 01, 2011, 10:54:41 PM

Ok, so you too. Don't triple post. Double at the most if they are relevant but learn to modify what you already have even if it does take up much space.

It's the spam section.

Allie

Quote from: Allie on December 01, 2011, 11:28:56 PM
Quote from: Zack66775 on December 01, 2011, 10:54:41 PM

It's the spam section.

That means it doesn't matter.

Racenata

I lol'd, I had an xbox 360 for 3 years+ and only replaced it because I wanted the new kind and a kinect. O-o Also, if you are a poor mother ****er, than yeah, worry about the pay2play, if you can afford to pay 50$ once every 12-13 months, then who gives a ****? o-o

^ Credits to Muncay, Meta, Faith, and Myself

^ I'll miss you Gramps :D.

grant748

To be honest, Im a xbox 360 user but I think you should get a ps3 If you want to play online free... but seriously theirs not much difference between xbox 360 and ps3...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-