May 02, 2024, 06:18:48 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » New Forum Rule: No signature ripping

New Forum Rule: No signature ripping

Started by Yz, November 30, 2011, 09:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 30, 2011, 07:27:45 PM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 30, 2011, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 30, 2011, 04:41:54 PM
This rule is somehow stupid imo.
That has nothing really to do with BC.
Every forum has sigs, and this forum is the only one with this rule...
It's more something private then official, of course it sucks when someone steals other sigs, but making this an official BC rule ?
It this community really so stupid that it doesn't understand not to steal sigs is common sense ?
Well this is just my opinion...

I completely agree.  Not that I approve of sig stealing, but it shouldn't be moderated.  Nearly everyone's avvy was made by someone else, and they don't have the rights to it, but people use them.

You're saying unbridled stupidity should be let to have full reign of it's actions, nty. As for banning asmit, no reason he was doing it to get the rule changed, I've done similar things to get rules made. At least now I don't ever have to worry about coolbroz420swag or w/e it is O-o.

Quote from: Santa on November 30, 2011, 05:54:38 PM
  If you change it to cross out words etc then its fine  :P
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Pokeh

This stupid rule is passed and my signature size suggestion isn't even overlooked?

zepher2211

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 30, 2011, 07:56:46 PM
Quote from: zepher2211 on November 30, 2011, 07:27:45 PM
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 30, 2011, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 30, 2011, 04:41:54 PM
This rule is somehow stupid imo.
That has nothing really to do with BC.
Every forum has sigs, and this forum is the only one with this rule...
It's more something private then official, of course it sucks when someone steals other sigs, but making this an official BC rule ?
It this community really so stupid that it doesn't understand not to steal sigs is common sense ?
Well this is just my opinion...

I completely agree.  Not that I approve of sig stealing, but it shouldn't be moderated.  Nearly everyone's avvy was made by someone else, and they don't have the rights to it, but people use them.

You're saying unbridled stupidity should be let to have full reign of it's actions, nty. As for banning asmit, no reason he was doing it to get the rule changed, I've done similar things to get rules made. At least now I don't ever have to worry about coolbroz420swag or w/e it is O-o.

Quote from: Santa on November 30, 2011, 05:54:38 PM
  If you change it to cross out words etc then its fine  :P

Kenny was trolling
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

whichever douchebag changed it to "No signature ripping" ruined the view of it, idc if you rip a sig or avvy from another site, don't rip from inside the community .-. that's what starts flame wars and that's simply the logic. If you can't see the logic gtfo you're probly a troll who doesn't play at all
DISCORD killyzkill

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

Quote from: Pokeh on November 30, 2011, 08:46:51 PM
This stupid rule is passed and my signature size suggestion isn't even overlooked?

omg nob people already told u why it was a nob idea

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

^Completly agree.

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 01, 2011, 07:36:15 AM
^Completly agree.

you and poke wear big sigs and complain too much so idc about what either of you say k :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: Yz on December 01, 2011, 07:47:45 AM
^Completly agree.

you and poke wear big sigs and complain too much so idc about what either of you say k :-*
WTF where is my sig big, Ihave like 5 sigs in roation or 6 and none of them is big imo...

Yz

cba pointing out but still complain more that will solve all problems :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: Yz on December 01, 2011, 10:38:54 AM
cba pointing out but still complain more that will solve all problems :-*
I see no problemoooos  :-* :-* :-*

v3nom

Finally its about time this rule came up ive been waiting for it :D funny how you have to be serious before people stop doing stuff eh?
Yesterday Was Yesterday, Tomorrow is another day, But today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present ;D

Pokeh

Quote from: Yz on December 01, 2011, 07:47:45 AM
^Completly agree.

if you think your funny your not

Yoshi91

i like this rule. all you people who disagree; I have a question for you guys.

Do you guys rip other people in this COMMUNITY's signature?

If the answer is no than you shouldn't be giving such hassle over the implementation of this rule.

It was MADE because, as it turns out some people here DON'T got no common sense.  >:( They just start stupid-fail-flame wars or non-needed steam and hatred towards the people they offend. <as tricky has mentioned.

This rule is actually a good improvement for this community that consist of some REALLY annoyingly stupid people that lubss to mock others.It would/might put a stop to it a bit. 

zepher2211

Quote from: Yoshi91 on December 01, 2011, 09:09:20 PM
i like this rule. all you people who disagree; I have a question for you guys.

Do you guys rip other people in this COMMUNITY's signature?

If the answer is no than you shouldn't be giving such hassle over the implementation of this rule.

It was MADE because, as it turns out some people here DON'T got no common sense.  >:( They just start stupid-fail-flame wars or non-needed steam and hatred towards the people they offend. <as tricky has mentioned.

This rule is actually a good improvement for this community that consist of some REALLY annoyingly stupid people that lubss to mock others.It would/might put a stop to it a bit. 

I don't got no nothin ain't gon' give anyathang
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-