BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » @ mhj

@ mhj

Started by NeoKiller, December 12, 2011, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 04:49:41 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 04:39:35 PM
I would say this should be moved into spam since this belongs to a Minecraft forum and not a BoutCheetah discussed forum.
Well this is the off topic section ;D
But if I were asmit I would post this in spam straight away, cause I'm sure this will turn into a spam thread.
We have discussed this too many times Neo.. I will say it again. Off topic should only be for threads which the others topic doesn't cover (still BC reffering). Spam should be for other games or pointless stuff (consideret pointless compared to BC).
We are spamming now and making it into a spam thread but screw that. A FM can delete it after our point is understood :P
I disagree, if you post BC referring stuff, it's not off topic anymore, you can post those things in General Discussion.
Off topic is for not BC related threads. You can talk there about anything which has nothing to do with BC.
Spam is for threads where you can make senseless posts like "Ross." or just multi post the hell out of this thread.

NeoKiller

I still love your posts Ross  :-* :-* :-*

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 04:49:41 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 04:41:37 PM
Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 04:39:35 PM
I would say this should be moved into spam since this belongs to a Minecraft forum and not a BoutCheetah discussed forum.
Well this is the off topic section ;D
But if I were asmit I would post this in spam straight away, cause I'm sure this will turn into a spam thread.
We have discussed this too many times Neo.. I will say it again. Off topic should only be for threads which the others topic doesn't cover (still BC reffering). Spam should be for other games or pointless stuff (consideret pointless compared to BC).
We are spamming now and making it into a spam thread but screw that. A FM can delete it after our point is understood :P
I disagree, if you post BC referring stuff, it's not off topic anymore, you can post those things in General Discussion.
Off topic is for not BC related threads. You can talk there about anything which has nothing to do with BC.
Spam is for threads where you can make senseless posts like "Ross." or just multi post the hell out of this thread.
Ban ross and delete spam. I disagree about putting those threads in general discussion. General discussion should be for threads which involves a discussion where multiple people should have a opinion. It is a BC forum not a MC forum. I see what you mean thought.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NeoKiller

This is why he posted it in off topic, because MC has nothing to do with BC, thus it is off topic.
Spam is something like a fun section, in off topic you dicsuss stuff which has nothing to do with BC.

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 05:07:05 PM
This is why he posted it in off topic, because MC has nothing to do with BC, thus it is off topic.
Spam is something like a fun section, in off topic you dicsuss stuff which has nothing to do with BC.
Where do we then post things that the other boards doesn't cover. If we post both in off topic then it will simply just be one big mess filt with random stuff and that's what we have spam for.

NeoKiller

December 12, 2011, 05:17:26 PM #5 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:19:02 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 05:10:24 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 05:07:05 PM
Where do we then post things that the other boards doesn't cover. If we post both in off topic then it will simply just be one big mess filt with random stuff and that's what we have spam for.
You can post off topic threads in spam also, however you can't post spam threads in off topic.
If you seriously delete the spam section where you post following posts then ?
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 04, 2011, 10:58:13 PM
lol
Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2011, 02:24:54 AM
Knock knock
Or this one?
Quote from: denilligaal on December 01, 2011, 06:33:52 PM
I got a dig bick
i love pom
 ( * ) ( * )
 )   (
 (  Y  )

the first is a Dig Bick dont read it wrong
the second is poM with an M
and the third are the eyes the part of a nose and the nose of a dog ;)
for which did you for for which you didnt and
do you any others like this?
Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 02, 2011, 03:58:27 PM
plop
Quote from: CyberSox on December 03, 2011, 07:36:11 PM
Is it international make-a-spam-post-about-a-forum-mod day?

<3
Quote from: rossbach2 on November 07, 2011, 12:21:12 AM
Ross.

Or where posts Alex his vids ?

This are only a few examples.
People need the spam thread to have some fun, just spam sometimes or let their frustrations out. :P

mhj

People post off topic stuff in spam either because they think it's spam or some other reason and no, people should not post spam in off topic.
To me that fine and very creative post by denilligaal and those MC pictures the same. MC is 0% relevant to BC and there for 100% unneeded. I enjoy looking at their creative buildings but not when I try to find a old thread among all the MC stuff that doesn't even belong in a Bots forum.

asmit10

Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 05:24:36 PM
People post off topic stuff in spam either because they think it's spam or some other reason and no, people should not post spam in off topic.
To me that fine and very creative post by denilligaal and those MC pictures the same. MC is 0% relevant to BC and there for 100% unneeded. I enjoy looking at their creative buildings but not when I try to find a old thread among all the MC stuff that doesn't even belong in a Bots forum.

offtopic is for stuff that doesnt relate to boutcheetah.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

MC is 0% relevant to BC and there for 100% unneeded.
That's why it is in off topic, because it is "0% relevant to BC".
but not when I try to find a old thread among all the MC stuff
Use search function to "find an old thread".

that doesn't even belong in a Bots forum.
This is why there is an off topic section.
People can post stuff there which is not related to BC. ;)

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mhj

I will repeat again. Off topic is for threads which the other boards doesn't cover but it must still involve BC. Pretty sure it was Kenny saying that.

mo9

LOLWAT
offtopic = doesnt involve bc

sincerely does not compte
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 05:38:34 PM
I will repeat again. Off topic is for threads which the other boards doesn't cover but it must still involve BC. Pretty sure it was Kenny saying that.
Give me an example  ::)

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
If it is Kenny saying that I will not even consider trying to find it :P
But I can give an example of a thread. A accomplishment which does not contain a picture. A news (not a update from Kenny etc.). A request (could also be in general discussion).  A future goal. A new video (of BC of course). But all this could be in general discussion as well. I do understand your point thought

NeoKiller

December 12, 2011, 05:48:39 PM #14 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:48:54 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: mhj on December 12, 2011, 05:47:09 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 12, 2011, 05:40:45 PM
If it is Kenny saying that I will not even consider trying to find it :P
But I can give an example of a thread. A accomplishment which does not contain a picture. A news (not a update from Kenny etc.). A request (could also be in general discussion).  A future goal. A new video (of BC of course). But all this could be in general discussion as well. I do understand your point thought
This is what I was getting at ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-