June 27, 2024, 03:54:56 AMLatest Member: KevinSeivy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » amg grim qq

amg grim qq

Started by RedNeon, December 13, 2011, 02:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: RedNeon on December 14, 2011, 01:16:14 AM
yea everyone agreed but at least they dont qq as **** like u.

true dat dawg

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

NeoKiller

December 15, 2011, 04:19:44 PM #17 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:20:12 PM by NeoKiller
so true.
Grim started QQing like hell when I killd him.
After I told him to stop QQing he started to rage.
then I told him to stfu and just play and he said I'm acting retarted LOLOL
Then I didn't say anything for some mins and he again started to talk about it for no reason lol

hawk5005

December 15, 2011, 05:02:41 PM #18 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:04:39 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 15, 2011, 04:19:44 PM
so true.
Grim started QQing like hell when I killd him.
After I told him to stop QQing he started to rage.
then I told him to stfu and just play and he said I'm acting retarted LOLOL
Then I didn't say anything for some mins and he again started to talk about it for no reason lol

I was the one who raged?
Lol'd, if that's your point of view...
And look who's bringing it back. :D

NeoKiller

not responding the half is like admitting i'm right.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

What do you want me to say?
so true. -asdasdas
Grim started QQing like hell when I killd him. -said you lag, and everyone agreed.
After I told him to stop QQing he started to rage. - actually you all went "NIGGER", "**** UR MOM"
then I told him to stfu and just play and he said I'm acting retarted LOLOL - you were and I got proof
Then I didn't say anything for some mins and he again started to talk about it for no reason lol - you do realize that you just brought it back, right?

Happy?
Just drop it.

sirhamtaro

Guys don't hate on grim.

When met,grim,and whoever else is there to make a full room at holo
they QQ all the time about me lagging and abusing the double hit I get.

But I don't take it serious that they are actually QQing,I thought we all just joke around.

(Sorry if my grammar is bad,my brain is bad).

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 15, 2011, 05:17:00 PM
so true. -asdasdas ik nub
Grim started QQing like hell when I killd him. -said you lag, and everyone agreed. room was full 2 ppl said i lag, "everyone" ? also they said it once you reapted it after each death
After I told him to stop QQing he started to rage. - actually you all went "NIGGER", "**** UR MOM" i didnt write in capital letters, learn2quote. also I didnt rage when i said **** your mom.
then I told him to stfu and just play and he said I'm acting retarted LOLOL - you were and I got proof wut ?
Then I didn't say anything for some mins and he again started to talk about it for no reason lol - you do realize that you just brought it back, right? not rlly, you were the one saying "all of a sudden a ret... -neo typekilled me" after we didn talk for like 10 mins about it anymore. later you brought it back again and you agreed when socks told you

Happy?
Just drop it.

hawk5005

I think I can speak for Meteor too when I say that we don't take is seriously, we sometimes qq but don't get mad or anything, neo just takes it too serious.
PUYRAMID TIME
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 15, 2011, 05:17:00 PM
so true. -asdasdas ik nub asdasd
Grim started QQing like hell when I killd him. -said you lag, and everyone agreed. room was full 2 ppl said i lag, "everyone" ? also they said it once you reapted it after each death i only said it once ._.
After I told him to stop QQing he started to rage. - actually you all went "NIGGER", "**** UR MOM" i didnt write in capital letters, learn2quote. also I didnt rage when i said **** your mom. use common sense, PLEASE,
then I told him to stfu and just play and he said I'm acting retarted LOLOL - you were and I got proof wut ? look up
Then I didn't say anything for some mins and he again started to talk about it for no reason lol - you do realize that you just brought it back, right? not rlly, you were the one saying "all of a sudden a ret... -neo typekilled me" after we didn talk for like 10 mins about it anymore. later you brought it back again and you agreed when socks told you you got it back when you first posted that and you keep bringing it back

Happy?
Just drop it.

Meteor

Quote from: sirhamtaro on December 15, 2011, 05:21:27 PM
Guys don't hate on grim.

When met,grim,and whoever else is there to make a full room at holo
they QQ all the time about me lagging and abusing the double hit I get.

But I don't take it serious that they are actually QQing,I thought we all just joke around.

(Sorry if my grammar is bad,my brain is bad).
Ya that's not real qqing, I always go like "OMG GTFO" when I get lag killed lol.

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Hi I'm Allie, and this is the spam section.

NeoKiller

eco999

Everyone qqs when they die. When I say everyone I mean everyone. Including me.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-