BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CnC this

CnC this

Started by tanqq, December 14, 2011, 12:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

Need to know what's bad with it

KillerPig

y so negative???

u should be asking whats good about it  ;)

im not gonna cnc this since i only point out major flaws, and i dont think u have any of those...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Leki

1) Bad blend.
2) No focus

Overall Ill give it 4.5/10

tanqq

December 14, 2011, 12:49:32 AM #3 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 12:50:00 AM by tanqq
@ pig - know mistakes + training =i mprovement :)

@Leki - I purposely blurred out the render to give it a sorta 'dreamy' effect to it, guess it didn't work out that well. At first the pink lines on his right arm was covering his entire right side body, I erased some to get some flow. I didn't work on blending that much

Yoshi91

colors are off, try using the same color next time for the central light/focus.

Your render is ...bad, try to pick one w/o demented proportion i.e. his nose/face.
It also looks like.. you sharpened it a bit too much. Don't abuse that bottom next time. ;)

tanqq

Quote from: Yoshi91 on December 14, 2011, 01:05:16 AM

Your render is ...bad, try to pick one w/o demented proportion i.e. his nose/face.
It also looks like.. you sharpened it a bit too much. Don't abuse that bottom next time. ;)
I used colors which match with the background. I don't quite get what you mean by oversharpening the bottom. I sharpened the sig, then erased the sharpening over the render.

Btw what is demented?

Yoshi91

Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2011, 01:27:58 AM

I used colors which match with the background. I don't quite get what you mean by oversharpening the bottom. I sharpened the sig, then erased the sharpening over the render.

Btw what is demented?

sorry, i misspelled button* I'm talking about the color of the light thing, (the pink and white) shining lights. You might need to blend that thing a little better than that so it'll flow. Overall; the right and left side doesn't match at all. Just doesn't work.

Fix the right side's light to be that of the white/purple one of the left.

*Demented: disproportional. You see how that.. assasin greed(?) render --his face? It's a bit weird, his eyes and his nose is just off. Plus if you pick that render, the light should just be coming from one side of his body. It shouldn't be from both. 

ugh, my internet is dying..

tanqq

Quote from: Yoshi91 on December 14, 2011, 02:26:41 AM
Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2011, 01:27:58 AM

Btw what is demented?

sorry, i misspelled button* I'm talking about the color of the light thing, (the pink and white) shining lights. You might need to blend that thing a little better than that so it'll flow. Overall; the right and left side doesn't match at all. Just doesn't work.

Fix the right side's light to be that of the white/purple one of the left.

*Demented: disproportional. You see how that.. assasin greed(?) render --his face? It's a bit weird, his eyes and his nose is just off. Plus if you pick that render, the light should just be coming from one side of his body. It shouldn't be from both. 

ugh, my internet is dying..
Oh.....thanks for the CnC Yoshi. I think I will start over now :)

mhj

Contrast. The render could be less blended or better blended.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Quote from: Leki on December 14, 2011, 12:44:52 AM
1) Bad blend.
2) No focus

Overall Ill give it 4.5/10

you should only be rating people based on their skill level brah
DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Yea I agree with Yoshi, it looks like you sharpened too much.  Ummm, could've at least added a text, and it's not thoroughly blended. Nice try though.

tanqq

I think the new version is even worse than the old...

zepher2211

Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2011, 04:45:42 AM

Better in some ways but now you've made the render to unclear
Powersurge
Headstrong

qwerasdf2453

Cnc-The second one is too bright too boring on the right but not bad

@muncay hey when are u getting on?
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

antisickness

Quote from: tanqq on December 14, 2011, 04:45:42 AM

What's with al the empty space?

Also, follow tutorials. Dey iz well good.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-