April 24, 2024, 11:20:45 PMLatest Member: Michaelsek
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » You are probably all wondering what happened.

You are probably all wondering what happened.

Started by Santa, December 19, 2011, 04:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.

CyberSox

Have they attacked again?? I can't log in, tried restarting launcher and stuff :O

Socks.

droid zylon1

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

NeoKiller

Quote from: Exile
BE is BC's only rival server, other than TBOTS which they don't even do anything anymore. So honestly who else is there that would attack BC with a DoS ? That's just my thoughts, and honestly I could see Zirak doing this instead of fixing BE. Considering the fact he hasn't done anything to help BE in months....

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Jason321

droid zylon1

idk.
i like **** alot.
i like bc alot.
i would like to have them both to play.
so dont kill **** kill the other one plz

Corr

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 12:55:16 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.
You're missing about a good 6 people that know how. This isn't no WoW crazy server, any decent hacker can DDoS anything from here, seriously it could be somebody you never talk too, could just be a ****ing troll from 4chan who is laughing at this feud right now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Santa

December 19, 2011, 02:00:32 PM #41 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:01:34 PM by Santa
Quote from: Corr on December 19, 2011, 01:31:11 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.
You're missing about a good 6 people that know how. This isn't no WoW crazy server, any decent hacker can DDoS anything from here, seriously it could be somebody you never talk too, could just be a ****ing troll from 4chan who is laughing at this feud right now.

There are no decent hackers besides Zirak in the bots related community.  And, they would have to have knowledge of how our packets are encrypted, and Zirak is the only person that knows how to do it.  You put 2 and 2 togeather.  Our server is being DoS'd and Ugly Ponies's not.

~RedEyes.

(I've actually changed my mind about DoSing them for now, as Jrhar has basically done that for me.)

asmit10

Quote from: Santa on December 19, 2011, 02:00:32 PM
Quote from: Corr on December 19, 2011, 01:31:11 PM
Asmit, there is no way to post proof about whose doing it, because Zirak was using over 100 IP addresses (Probably proxys) to DoS us.  And besides, who else playing boutcheetah and evolution games knows how to decrypt the packets and create a DoS program.  Tok no, Jrhar definately not.  Megaarkade no.  Leon no.  Zirak yes 100%.

~RedEyes.

There are no decent hackers besides Zirak in the bots related community.  And, they would have to have knowledge of how our packets are encrypted, and Zirak is the only person that knows how to do it.  You put 2 and 2 togeather.  Our server is being DoS'd and Ugly Ponies's not.

~RedEyes.

(I've actually changed my mind about DoSing them for now, as Jrhar has basically done that for me.)

-insert proof paragraph here-
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

droid zylon1

just dont tare down ****. do somthing els. ddos them. somthing just dont tare it down i actually like it.

asmit10

Quote from: droid zylon1 on December 19, 2011, 02:03:14 PM
just dont tare down Ugly Ponies. do somthing els. ddos them. somthing just dont tare it down i actually like it.

Quote from: zylon
anyone have hacks for bout evo I wanna hack them hacks pls

Also, dont bother talking to kenny. He's gonna do what he wants if the situation fits.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-