June 01, 2024, 01:49:43 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe

racism.

Started by Half Life, December 24, 2011, 12:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gramps

If i see any serious racism i will ban the person instantly.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Half Life

lol, well selne whitnessed a guy being racist towards me, ( because im mixed race ) and she just gave him a warning? and expected me to leave it -.-

NeoKiller

Quote from: Half Life on December 24, 2011, 09:59:57 AM
lol, well selne whitnessed a guy being racist towards me, ( because im mixed race ) and she just gave him a warning? and expected me to leave it -.-
A warning is ok, if the guy continued however, a mute would've been appropriate.
You could've also screened it and reported the guy.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Half Life

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 24, 2011, 10:04:04 AM
A warning is ok, if the guy continued however, a mute would've been appropriate.
i didnt think i needed to because Mod Selene witnessed the occasion, people dont understand how serious i take racism, and if a satisfying punishment isn't dealt, i don't let it go, ive occasionally come across the odd racist person in bc, and right now, im getting to the stage where its getting on my nerves and making me want to quit.

NeoKiller

Quote from: Half Life on December 24, 2011, 10:13:02 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 24, 2011, 10:04:04 AM
i didnt think i needed to because Mod Selene witnessed the occasion, people dont understand how serious i take racism, and if a satisfying punishment isn't dealt, i don't let it go, ive occasionally come across the odd racist person in bc, and right now, im getting to the stage where its getting on my nerves and making me want to quit.
Did he continue after Selenes warning ?

Yz

No unless it's incredibly racist, something like calling somebody the N word would get one & only one warning (if it offended the dood who got insulted) but if it's making fun of something like.. well you know the extremes. That's the only time I'd ban instantly.
DISCORD killyzkill

Half Life

Quote from: Yz on December 24, 2011, 10:18:28 AM
No unless it's incredibly racist, something like calling somebody the N word would get one & only one warning (if it offended the dood who got insulted) but if it's making fun of something like.. well you know the extremes. That's the only time I'd ban instantly.
he kept saying things like 'your black, so you get dirty girls, im white, i get the clean ones'..

Gramps

I hate racists, that's why i would ban straight away.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

Quote from: Half Life on December 24, 2011, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: Yz on December 24, 2011, 10:18:28 AM
he kept saying things like 'your black, so you get dirty girls, im white, i get the clean ones'..

should have reported D: i'd ban for that >.>
DISCORD killyzkill

Half Life

Quote from: Gramps on December 24, 2011, 10:43:19 AM
I hate racists, that's why i would ban straight away.
well i think he said it infront of selene....

NeoKiller

Well, she should've muted/kicked + screenshooted him.
Nonetheless she is the best ingame mod atm ;D

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

iwasbobo

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on December 24, 2011, 12:08:23 PM
Is nigger racist?

I feel it should be slightly, but it's almost unavoidable nowadays... Maybe slight warnings for it, but larger if it's directed AT someone, intended to be an insult.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Dewo

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on December 24, 2011, 12:08:23 PM
Is nigger racist?
Yes, but because afro-americans are using it to eachother, so some people see no harm to say it in public. I only say this to my friend, who obv. have darkskin. When we make fun of each other, I use the word "nigger". Sometimes he gets mad at me, when I say it. Other times he will just take it, and say something back to me  I wouldn't say this to people with aggression. My point is, and what Bobo said, that this word is unavoidable.

X

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-