July 04, 2024, 04:39:41 PMLatest Member: Dominick24
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Raudog.

Raudog.

Started by Energized, December 27, 2011, 10:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

Where the hell is he?
As a Moderator, he should be online.....
I say demote him, no offense, Raudog.

Yz

Quote from: Energized on December 27, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
Where the hell is he?

DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2011, 10:58:36 AM
Quote from: Energized on December 27, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
Where the hell is he?

Why would I?

Yz

Wow, oh man, new low for you Energy, even worse than your brothers biggest mistakes..
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2011, 11:01:06 AM
Wow, oh man, new low for you Energy, even worse than your brothers biggest mistakes..
What the hell your talking about?

Yz

I can't believe you can still talk so much shit after all this time. Rau is the most active (or second most active) moderator and you say he's "NOT ONLINE SO HE SHOULD BE DEMOTED" wtf? If Selene went to sleep we should demote her? If I went on holiday then I get demoted too? lel jesus where is your logic man, think before you post, what did you even base this inactivity off of

Aside from that he does a good job which would excuse inactivity for some time, and he hasn't even gone inactive so...
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2011, 11:07:08 AM
I can't believe you can still talk so much shit after all this time. Rau is the most active (or second most active) moderator and you say he's "NOT ONLINE SO HE SHOULD BE DEMOTED" wtf? If Selene went to sleep we should demote her? If I went on holiday then I get demoted too? lel jesus where is your logic man, think before you post, what did you even base this inactivity off of

Aside from that he does a good job which would excuse inactivity for some time, and he hasn't even gone inactive so...
I'm not saying that the admins should demote some staff member if he went to sleep, that will be retarded move, like the person who said it( not me).
I have logic, and I do think before I post, TWICE. fgs

NeoKiller

December 27, 2011, 11:12:59 AM #7 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:13:13 AM by NeoKiller
If ICE is inactive, what is expo or TNP ?

Yz

Quote from: Energized on December 27, 2011, 11:09:55 AM

I'm not saying that the admins should demote some staff member if he went to sleep, that will be retarded move, like the person who said it( not me).

.. God, you're insufferable, you call me retarded when you suggest we demote Ice just because he isn't online right now, even though he's one of the most active staff members.

You may think, but you must think about frogs or something because everything you post is just awful >.>

Oh and nice going, you ignored all my points and took my SARCASTIC POINTS and replied to them as if they were serious. You don't belong in a discussion board with your misinterpretations..
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on December 27, 2011, 11:13:59 AM
Quote from: Energized on December 27, 2011, 11:09:55 AM

.. God, you're insufferable, you call me retarded when you suggest we demote Ice just because he isn't online right now I'm not talking about NOW, I'm talking about THE LAST MONTH ( or even more....), even though he's one of the most active staff members.

You may think, but you must think about frogs or something because everything you post is just awful >.>

Oh and nice going, you ignored all my points and took my SARCASTIC POINTS and replied to them as if they were serious. You don't belong in a discussion board with your misinterpretations..

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 27, 2011, 11:12:59 AM
If ICE is inactive, what is expo or TNP ?
Didn't noticed them.
But if they are inactive for long time, demote them.( My opinion)

Yz

K I can't tolerate your stupidity in this thread anymore, gonna go bash my skull against a wall.

I've told you over and over he's one of the most active staff members. Now I'm locking this cuz the only thing it does is make you look ridiculous ._.
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Unlocked since I want to laugh at this.
Energized, it's called "T I M E  Z O N E" google it.
K locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-